-at your house-
Yu walk in first ur mom close behind filming, but Yu didn't notice cuz Yu just wanted to go to your room. Walking upstairs and opening your door before lying on your bed. When your mom comes in with a camera, "Mom what are Yu doing? Why are Yu filming?" Yu say covering your face confused. When all of a sudden Yu hear, " Damn Yu don't even notice ur own boyfriend in the room." robaire says uncovering your face and looking at your desk. Yu see u see robaire sitting in your chair looking at Yu. In shock Yu we're just sitting there staring like 'wtf is happening rn" for a few seconds before robaire tackles you into your bed kissing your face. "Like the new locs they nice" he says with a grin, "Thank Yu baby" Yu say with a smile. "Y'all are just so cute." ur mom says causing Yu both too look over. She was still recording, "Mom stop recording already." Yu say covering your face again clearly a little embarrassed, "Ok ok I'll stop and give you two some privacy," she says with a smile closing the door, "I missed Yu so damn much." he says before kissing Yu again, "I missed Yu too," saying a little muffled from all the kisses.

"Can I get ready for bed please." Yu say "One more kiss." he says Yu give him one more before getting up, "Wait one more." he says, Yu give him two more before walking to the bathroom Yu we're at your door frame before you hear, " Gimme three more." he says "Robaire no more I wanna get ready for bed." Yu say with a soft, kind whiny tone cuz Yu we're tired from walking so much, "y/n please," he says exaggerating the e in please, "Ina minute babe." You say putting all your hair In a hair tie. While walking to the bathroom, with robaire following close behind.

Yu turn on the bathroom light and getting the make up wipes and start wiping your makeup off, while robaire watches sitting on the toilet. "God your gorgeous" he says completely infatuated with you. Yu look at him smiling, "Thank you baby." before going back to wiping off your makeup. Robaire stands up and comes behind Yu, and leaning down to put his head on top of yours and wrapping his arms ur waist, peppering tiny kisses on ur neck and your face. His breath tickling your neck causing Yu to giggle a little. Yu stop for a second looking confused at him, "Did Yu get taller or am i getting shorter?" You say he stops kissing Yu and stands up straight for a moment. Looking at the gap that seemed to be bigger than before between both of your heights. Before going back to wrapping his arms around Yu again and kissing you face and neck again.

"uhhh I think I got taller again. Jesse said something bout it when we were getting off the bus last week." he says in-between kisses, "Good lord by the time your 18 ur gonna be recruited for basketball swear." you say as yu go back to wiping your makeup off "I can't barely got the ball in the hoop please and it would take me away from Yu more often" he says kissing your neck down to ur neck, "I could be a basketball girlfriend showing up in fire outfits watching on the sidelines you'd get distracted and lose the ball looking at me the whole time." Yu say reaching for your skincare products and starting to apply it to your face "yea probably," he said watching Yu put on skin care products "Do my skincare." he says "Yu sure? Ur skin pretty clear" Yu say "yea I had some acne problems on the tour. There some pimples on my forehead." he says, "ok." Yu say before turning around and sitting on the bathroom sink. Him standing between ur thighs laying his hands on them, "lemme pop dem pimples." Yu say with a smile on ur face showing your dimple, "No, doesn't that make it worse?" He says with a eyebrow raised looking into your eyes,"yea but then I'll have more to pop" Yu say with a little laugh "ok whatever you wanna do ma" he says closing his eyes, "That's a new one." Yu say starting to pop his pimples, "What?" He says eyes opening a little," Ma" Yu say mimicking his deep voice making him laugh a little "I guess it is," he says shutting his eyes fully again.

-A few minutes pass-
"Ow." he says wincing a little "Ur fine u big baby. Dude did Yu not wash ur face at all on this trip? There's so many." Yu say he stays silent, "Robaire r u serious rn. Why did Yu not wash you face." Yu say " I didn't bring any products to do it" he says, "that was dumb" you say popping the last pimple "now for the actual skincare." Yu say while sighing grabbing the products by your side and applying each one separately " and your done" you say smacking both sides of his face with your hands cupping his cheeks and kissing him on the lips a couple times "ow that hurt" he said fake pouting a little "No it didn't big baby" you say rolling your eyes and getting off the sink and kissing him one more time before kicking him out "I'm gonna shower real quick" you say grabbing your shower cap and turning on the shower "ok I'll be in your room" robaire says closing the bathroom door while walking away