Investigation Time #1

Start from the beginning

"The murder could've possibly left this at the crime scene." I said picking it up.

Truth Bullet!
-DigitFile - info of Spongy's Death

-Rope - Found on the sand beside Spongy

"I think we should investigate more.Theres no way these are the only clues" Gelatin said."Well we should start with everyone's alibi's first." I replied walking over to the first person who found the body.Taco. "So, Taco what we're you doing before Spongy died." I asked raising an eyebrow."Well for starters i was in my room sorting stuff out. Then i wanted to look for spongy to say sorry to him because of the picnic i asked Blocky if he had saw Spongy and the last place he saw him was the play ground. And as i got there he was already dead." Taco said sniffling a bit."I see. Thanks for telling me then" So then Blocky saw Spongy there.. interesting..

Truth Bullet

Taco's account - she claimed to be sorting out her work until she wanted to find Spongy, She ask Blocky if he had seen Spongy, and he claimed he saw him at the Playground. But as Taco went to the playground Spongy was already dead.

With that given information i walked over to Blocky."Hey blockster, Tell me. When was the last time you saw Spongy?" I asked. Stupid question if i say so myself but nows not the time."Oh uh. He was here. Or something on the seesaw." Blocky said."So was he with anyone?" I replied."Uh..i did see someone with him but i mostly forgot." Blocky replied."Alright think thats all i needed to know

Truth Bullet!

Blocky's account - Blocky had saw Spongy at the playground still alive with someone but he forgot who it was.

I looked at Spongy's dead body feeling bad for the poor sponge. I was about to leave the playground until i saw a bunch out sand out of the playground."Hey Gelatin, can you come here for a sec." I said bending down to the pile of sand trailing."What is it Lollipop?" He asked walked to me."Look at this. There seems like a bunch of sand trailing over to the hotel."I said."Well any one could've been here. And gone to the hotel." Gelatin replied looking at me."Well if they we're only walking over to the hotel why is there so much sand?" I asked as Gelatin looked back at the trail of sand."Maybe the killer was careless enough to trip and fall not sure." Oh well. We'll figure this out soon.

Truth Bullet!

Trail of sand: a strange trail of sand leading to the hotel.

I stood back up and my eye caught teardrop waving at us. I gently gave Gelatin a nudge making him look at teadrop."Whats wrong TD?" I asked walking over with gelatin. She was pointing at something. I looked closer and saw bits of.. lettuce? I looked even closer. It pretty much had brown patches on it meaning its been here for quite a long time now."This could be useful information. Lets go." I said.

Truth Bullet!

Bits of lettuce- A patch of lettuce was found in the sand. It seems its been there for a while.

As i walked i was suddenly pulled back. I turned around to see Teardrop grabbing my arm as gelatin looked at the looked at the place they were stepping on."Look at the amount of sand here from where you're sanding over there. Doesn't it seem like the body was dragged? And theres bloodstains, Just a bit" Gelatin said as i look a closer look."Huh. I does look like it. Well if thats one of the clues, can we go now? Also. TD let go of me please will you?" I said as Teardrop quickly let go of her hands on mine.