𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝?

Start from the beginning

andy's jaw clenched at that, taking a step back before she sat back down in her seat. santana stayed standing, looking around at her friends before she looked down at andy with worried eyes. she then slowly sat back down, slipping her hand in andy's to help her calm down. the curly haired girl sent her a thankful nod.

"so here's what you guys should know. i am captain of the warblers now, and i'm tired of playing nice." sebastian finished, looking around at the six of them with the same big grin on his face. andy wanted to punch him.

☻︎ ♫ ♡ ♫ ☻︎

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐖 in the choir room, patiently waiting for everyone to come in. sh was writing down some lyrics in her song book, quietly humming a melody as she did so. the bell rang, making her look up and between the two doors that were on either side of the classroom. her eyebrows raised when she saw an angered mike walk into the room, tina, quinn, and blaine following behind him. blaine must've told everyone what sebastian had told them the day before.

"there has to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to." tina said as her and mike walked to a couple of seats.

"i know it sucks, guys, but it's not the end of the world." blaine tried, but andy ignored him, gesturing for quinn to come towards her. "heck, you had your set list stolen the day of the competition at sectionals and you pulled that one off, right?"

quinn smiled when she saw andy doing grabby hands at her, immediately going towards her. the fabray girl walked between andy's legs, placing her hands at the nape of the girl's neck. andy wrapped her arms around quinn's legs, pulling her closer as she looked up at the blonde with a loving smile. quinn let out a giggle as she looked down at andy, playing with the curls at the back of the miller girl's head.

"hi, lucy." andy greeted, still looking up at her girlfriend. she gently placed her chin onto quinn's stomach.

"hi, dopey." quinn giggled, mirroring the loving smile that was on andy's smile. she felt her stomach flutter at the way andy was looking at her. only andy was able to make her feel like that.

"i'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with blaine in the room." puck announced, pulling the couple out of their own world. andy looked over to her best friend with furrowed eyebrows, wondering what he was talking about. "clearly, once a warbler, always a warbler."

"uh, what?" the anderson boy questioned.

"dude, you told him what we were gonna do." puck elaborated, making andy remember the situation at hand. they couldn't do perform any michael songs because the warblers were. "you're like a modern-day eggs benedict. he's on notice as far as i'm concerned."

"i'm confused on the comparison about the eggs benedict." jackson voiced, raising his hand as he looked around the room. ronnie nodded in agreement, her eyes throwing daggers at quinn and andy. eric turned to look back at the latino, both of them looking at each with longing eyes.

"we should all be on notice." finn started as quinn sat down on andy's lap, still playing with the taller girl's hair. "i mean, next to vocal adrenaline, the warblers are the best glee club in the state. and for a lot of us, this is our last shot at a championship, so we should stop complaining about the warblers and figure out how to beat them." he finished, earning an approving smile from andy.

"i couldn't have said it better myself, finn." mr.schue agreed, walking from out of his office that was connected to the choir room. "i'm less worried about our set list right now and more interested in getting us in the right mind-set to crush those guys. which is why our lesson for the week is. . ." he continued, going over to the whiteboard before he started to write something down. wwmjd. "what would michael jackson do?"