𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝?

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"no, i think he's an amazing performer, but i never really just got what he was about." rachel tried to explain. it wasn't working.

"rachel, he was best friends with liza minnelli and liz taylor." kurt reminded, making andy point to him.

"no, all i'm saying is that i haven't connected with him the way that i have with the likes of barbra or either of the stephens." rachel reasoned. this earned her a confused look from andy, the miller girl turning to look at santana again. "sondheim. schwartz."

"i'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly scalding enough." santana told her. andy couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"okay, but just since you guys are so jazzed about him, i think it's a good idea for regionals." rachel concluded.

"that might not be the best idea." an unfamiliar voice appeared. this made andy turn to look at who it belonged to, her eyebrows raising when she went over the details of his appearance. she looked over to kurt, silently asking him if this was sebastian, the boy who's been trying to take blaine away from him. the hummel boy nodded. "hey, blaine. hello, everyone else."

"does he live here or something?" kurt questioned, looking at blaine. he then turned towards the warbler. "seriously, you are always here."

"he does look like a meerkat." andy suddenly said towards kurt, making the boy snort and almost choke on his coffee. santana snickered from besides her, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth.

andy saw sebastian's jaw clench at that, a hard glare forming in his eyes. she smiled at that. "i don't think we've met. i'm sebastian smythe. and you are?"

"andy." the miller girl simply answered, sending the boy a tight-lipped smile. she didn't understand how blaine couldn't see that this dude was up to no good.

"such a. . . unique name for a girl." sebastian mumbled, him and andy making intense eye contact. santana looked between the two with raised eyebrows, feeling the sudden anger and frustration radiating off of andy.

"wait, why don't you think us performing michael is a good idea?" artie asked, going back to the conversation from earlier.

"because we're doing m.j. for regionals." sebastian answered. "you see, warblers drew first position. so as soon as i heard what your plan was, i changed our set list accordingly."

"i'm sorry. how did you hear?" rachel questioned.

"bland told me this morning. i just called for a top on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping, and he would not stop going on about it." the smythe boy explained, making the neew directions turn to look at blaine.

"i may have mentioned it." he mumbled, avoiding their glares.

"how often do you talk?" kurt then asked.

"oh, my god. hey, kurt. i didn't recognize you. you are wearing boy clothes for once." sebastian remarked, a big grin pulling at him lips.

andy went to stand up, but santana beat her to it, holding her cup of coffee. "all right, twink, i think it's time that i show you a little lima heights hospitality."

"unless you wanna join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea." sebastian told her. that made andy shoot up from her seat, a scowl on her face as she made her way towards the boy. "you too, andy. see, my dad is sort of what you'd call a state's attorney." this made santana step forward and grab andy's arm, pulling the girl back. "but if you had a piñata you wanted delivered, i bet he could make sure that got to them. and. . . maybe some watermelon for your family, andy?"

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒, glee 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें