𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝?

Start from the beginning

"uh, finn? i need some more context." she told him, slipping her bag onto her back.

"okay, so you know how i purposed to rachel three days ago?" finn started, looking at the girl with raised eyebrows.

"yep."

"well, she didn't exactly give me an answer. and she said that she needed three days to come up with one. but when i just went to go ask her about it, she still didn't give me one. i just told her to take a few more days to decide. but i'm really freaking out." the hudson boy explained in one breath, andy raising her eyebrows at how fast he was talking.

the curly haired girl stepped forward, placing a hand onto his shoulder. "breathe, finn. breathe." she instructed, finn doing as told. he sucked in a deep breath as he nodded his head. "you need to calm down, okay? high school isn't even over yet, finn. she might feel like it's too early in her life for her to get married. which doesn't mean she doesn't love you, okay? it's normal for people to feel like that. i mean, this is the girl that's been obsessing over you since freshman year. she probably needs more time to process this."

finn nodded his head once again, taking in andy's words. he then looked at the girl, his eyebrows furrowed in thought. "if quinn purposed to you in. . . two hours, you wouldn't say yes?"

andy raised her eyebrows at the question, not expecting it. she thought about for a few seconds, a small smile playing at her lips. "honestly, i don't think she would be the one to purpose. but if she did. . . i'd say yes in a fucking heartbeat, finn. but that's me and quinn, not you and rachel, okay? every relationship is different. just give her the time she needs."

"you're right. i just need to give her the time. . . and calm down." finn repeated, sucking in another breath before he let it out.

"i'm always right because i'm andy." the miller girl shrugged, a cocky smile on her lips. finn rolled his eyes at her cockiness but didn't say anything, knowing that she was right. again.

☻︎ ♫ ♡ ♫ ☻︎

❝𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 memory. go." blaine said before he took a sip of his coffee. him, kurt, rachel, artie, santana, and andy were at the lima bean. everyone had filled andy in on the fact that they were doing the king of pop for regionals, which made her extremely happy.

"when i was one, my mom showed me the vhs tape of his motown special." artie started, making everyone look at him. "and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, i uttered my first words -- hot damn."

andy tilted her head, her eyebrows knitted together. her and artie's relationship had been rocky the last few months, but she felt like they were starting to go back to their old ways. "why is that actually believable?"

"i owe the king of pop a deep debt of gratitude. he's the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one kurt hummel made it iconic." kurt explained, answering his boyfriend's question.

"i have to be honest. i never really got him." rachel admitted, making everyone look at her like she was crazy. andy looked over at santana, the lopez girl looking back with the same look.

"and we are no longer on speaking terms." artie told rachel.

"rachel berry. take that tae that back right now or i will make my brother stop talking to you." andy threatened. kurt looked at her with a small smile, happy that she had called finn her brother. she's been doing that a lot lately. calling them, carol, and burt her family. he loved it.