Video Games // Merrill

TW: reader is intersex, head, swearing

I was sitting in my class, thinking of my beautiful girlfriend, we were together for almost five months now and I couldn't wait to see her again, she was a year ahead of me. I got a message and I quickly looked at my phone. It was her oh how she made my heart smile. We spent almost all of our time together.

'Baby! I miss you so so much and it's fucking boring here! Wanna come and play some games after school?'

I quickly typed an answer. Of course I wanted to go! We had our own little house with animals and garden in Minecraft and we spent hours playing. We shared so many things and that only made us grow closer.

'I can't wait kitten! It's boring here too, ms Mayers is talking about her life experience with that fireman again.'

After school I waited for my girl outside. Merrill walked out of the door, smiling immediately when she saw me, jumping on my body while we hugged. She smelled so good, it was the perfume I bought her a month ago.

"You smell divine babe!" She giggled and looked at me before her finger tapped my nose, leaning in for a kiss. Well we made out for a few seconds.

"Stop being silly and Ellet's get going!" I nodded, both of us putting on helmets and I started my motorbike, her sitting behind me with her arms around my body.

Her house wasn't too far and traffic was light, so we were there i less than twenty minutes. I just wanted to hold my girlfriend close to me, craving her little kisses. But she had other plans.

Greeting her mother in the garden we acknowledged that we have some sweets and crisps on table and even sprite in fridge. Merrill took two glasses and I grabbed the rest. I walked behind her and damn she looked so good with her skirt. Making me whistle.

"So sexy." I teased, only making her look at me with a death stare. And it looks could kill. I only shook my head. "What? Can't help it when I see my gorgeous girl like this!!"

We prepared it all on a tiny table in front of her bed and quickly turned on our game. I noticed her staring at me now and then but didn't think much of it. I stare at her all the time!

I was just fighting a skeleton, making sure my girl wouldn't get hurt while she took care of our field. That's when she got down on her knees. "Baby what are you doing? You don't want to play anymore?"

She smirked, finding it cute how silly I was sometimes. She kneeled in front of me and pulled the zip open, sliding my shorts down my thighs along with my boxers. "I want to play.. while you're playing."

That only made me harder, her dirty talk always did I things to me. Merril's hand took my length and started to jerk it off. I tried to stay focused but oh hell the girl was doing magic! "S-suck baby.."

Her mouth took the tip between its lips, only making me push her head down with one hand impatiently. Full of need. She gagged a little, I don't blame her, I was 8inches.

Her head bobbed up and down and her hand soon massaged my balls. Soft whimpers and curse words were falling from my lips.

"Mmm- fuck I'm gonna-"

My warm sperm filled her mouth and she looked intensely into my eyes when she swallowed. I stroked her hair. Smiling from the pleasure she just gave me. "Good job baby.. Looks like you were hungry." I laughed, making her jump on top of me. She pulled a condom from under her pillow and put it on my cock.

The next thing I knew was that she pulled her panties to the side and started to bounce on me.