The helpful moonlight and a reunion [PT.2 for the tears of frost]

Moonlight then reassured the teared up, Frost Queen and told her the solution to this but Frost Queen isn't very sure of it " What if I forgot about her and what if she thought of something so ridiculous an-" the cookie was cut off by Moonlight's hand on her shoulder "I promise you..she will be fine and you'll get to see her again." The moon goddess comforted the ice queen and after a few more comforting and reassurence the ice queen finally decided to go with the plan and left. As she walked away, the moon goddess watched her every step making sure she's gone and flew up with her moon, she wanted tell her twin about it but the twin dismissed her as soon as she opened her mouth to speak.

Years later, The frozen cookies frozen heart finally shattered revealing a truly warm heart and the cookie opened its eyes before being completely shattered revealing her true looks and it was followed by a wave of badazzling blue and that is who she is, she is..
🌊Sea Fairy Cookie💙
The goddess of seas

[A/N: sorry I wanted to write that so bad so I did I know it's unnecessary but I want to 😭]

As sea fairy woke up from her years of being a frozen statue she feels the warmth in her heart and immediately thought of her beloved cookie, Frost Queen. She went to her palace which is made of cold wintering ice and covered in blankets of white snow but still showing the magnificent palace as she walked in, she was greeted by a spirit of snow with a spiky hair and wings "Oh, hello! My name is Sherbet Cookie nice to meet ya and welcome to the ice queen's palace! And...you..look strangely familiar....eh, prob just an imagination of mine" The cookie said as Sea Fairy responded "That is because I'm the Queen's girlfriend!" "Girlfriend...? Ooohhh, that's why you look familiar! Oh and The Queen has been awfully worried sick ever since I knew her or.... it's longer than that...but it doesn't matter she's been worried sick! Come!" The spirit grabbed the sea goddess's hand and flew to the queen of ice and snow and once they reached there the spirit pointed to the worried sick.

"There she is... She has been in that room almost always..Please help her..." The cookie said as he is worried about her "Frosty?...." The voice alerted the queen and the queen quickly stood up and ran towards Sea Fairy and then hugged and kissed her as she blushes in a baby pink colour "I missed you, I missed you sooooo much and I love you too!" What lovely words spoken by a happy and relieved queen "I missed you too...and love you..*giggle*" the sea goddess started giggling "Aww...your giggles are always the best and I love you for that" the cookie said as she ordered the spirit to leave which he did then the queen closed the door and grabbed Seas waist then her cheek making Seas blush redder then Frost kisses her on the lips the Sea kissed back "I love you..you know?" Frost said "*giggle* I know...you said it like three times already *more giggling*" the cookie giggles as she hugged the other.

Finally, they are together once again..

[531 words]
-PancornYT