"You surfed the surge?" Kiara asked, none of the boys on the boat picking up on the disappointment evident in her low tone.

"That's my boy. Pogue style, man," JJ congratulated before shaking the boy's hand.

"What the heck?" Kiara asked into the thin air, her voice getting carried away as the others turned to the duo in the water.

"And you didn't get me? I live next door, dude," Atticus argued with his hands thrown into the air, fingers wide as he displayed his disbelief and annoyance to the Routledge boy on the boat.

"Don't be stupid, Atticus," Renna scolded with troubled eyes, trying to hide the fact that she was struggling to hold herself up in the water.

"And? Everything we do is stupid," he shrugged with a toying smirk. She glanced up at Kiara and shook her head, the two girls rolling their eyes at the boys' strange antics.

"Exactly, which is why you need to go back down there and check it out," John B slyly added with a grin, staring down at Atticus as he bobbed in the almost unmoving water.

"Why can't you do it JB?" Atticus retorted with furrowed brows, pushing his hair back with a teasing grin.

"You're in the water," the boy shrugged smartly.

"Pussy," Atticus joked with a grin. The two boys - and the other girl in the water - didn't notice Kiara's annoyed glare between the pair. The reason Renna didn't see it was because she'd been too busy focusing on something else - with a last gulp of air, she disappeared into the murky, marsh water.

Atticus turned his head to look at her, opening his mouth to utter a few words in her direction, but to his disbelief, she wasn't there. "Where'd she go?" He asked worriedly, twirling around in the water with raised brows as he searched for the blonde-haired girl.

"To check out the boat. You were too slow," JJ laughed, only stopping once Kiara had manoeuvred her way towards him just to smack him across the shoulder. Whilst the blond was distracted, Atticus broke out into an almost prideful smile before swimming down to the white boat as well. 

Once Atticus had managed to swim down to the sunken boat, Renna was already pushing herself back out. With a hand over her chest, she lurched back at the sudden sight of the boy, lightly punching him in the shoulder before kicking her way back up. Atticus had to stop himself from opening his mouth underwater to let out a laugh, before following after the blonde.

"Oh my god that took forever!" Kiara droned as Atticus broke the surface, immediately pulling his hands towards Renna's waist to help keep her upright.

"Find anything?" Pope questioned.

"Looting potential?" JJ asked from beside him.

"No, no," Renna declined before letting out a frustrated groan upon Atticus shaking his head like a dog, getting as much water out of his dark hair as he could. "I found this, though." Renna held the key up proudly, chucking it up to John B's open palms.

"A key?" Pope deadpanned as he looked at the two in the water, JJ and Kiara being too distracted by the object in their friend's hands to notice Pope's glare towards the pair.

"What? Is that not enough for you, Pope?" Atticus questioned harshly as he sent the boy his own threatening glare. Pope immediately retreated, backing away from the edge of the boat with his hands up in surrender. Renna, who didn't really pay attention to the boy's testosterone-filled fight, turned around in Atticus' grip to ruffle his hair, furrowing her brows as she tried to part it like he usually did. She tried to ignore the grin that was painted across the boy's lips as her fingers fiddled with his drenched hair, but her cheeks lit up nonetheless.

"We should report the wreck to the coast guard. We might get a finder's fee," Kiara suggested as she took her seat at the stern of the boat.

"Yeah, and not work all summer. Thanks, Agatha, ya batch," JJ added with a grin, flipping his middle fingers into the air as he glared into the sun. Renna groaned as she laid back in the water, floating away from Atticus as her body faced the sun.

"The water's so nice, though," she reasoned as she peacefully closed her eyes.

"Then we'll leave you here. Coming, bro?" JJ stated with a grin, turning away from the beaming star to look down at the duo in the water.

"Nah, man. We'll catch up with you later, all right?" Atticus said after quickly glancing in Renna's direction, watching the girl drift further and further away from him and the boat.

"I see you. Don't think you're all sneaky and shit," JJ teased as he bent down on his knees, looking down into the water at Atticus as his skin pressed against the cold edge of the boat.

"Don't run over the jet-ski on your way out!" Renna shouted from her relaxed state floating away in the water.

"Whatever you say, boss!" John B shouted back to her with a strong salute in her direction. She didn't see it, though, but threw a thumb up into the air anyway.

"Have fun, guys. But not too much fun," JJ joked before standing up from his kneeling position and jumping back into the main part of the H.M.S Pogue. The blond laughed to himself as he heard Atticus scoff from behind him, snickering as he pushed past Kiara and Pope.

"We're in the middle of the marsh, J."