jelousy jelousy

Warning :arguing

Warning :arguing

I hated arguing with her but it seems like that's all we ever do. That's all we were doing now. I wasn't sure if it was jelousy or anger that's drove her perhaps it was both. "Well when your around her all the damn time I begin to think" I wasn't having sex with hailey of course she had to know that.

She just had to trust me when I told her I wasn't. "I am not having sex with her" I stated it was obvious she didnt believe me. "If I was with damon all the time which I may remind you I was once FUCKING what would you think." That she was still having sex with him. I wouldn't say that out loud though.

"I'd trust you" something snapped inside her I saw it. Her posture changed her heart rate sped up. "No the fuck you wouldnt let me call damon see if hes still up for a fuck go ahead and call hailey" no. No she won't.

I used my vampire sped and had my hand around her throat and against a wall. Although I'd never acted with aggression with her as she is human. Her body hit the wall with a thud. I brought my head to her ear. "I dare you"

Her hands slid down her body to her pants pocket. I knew why. I wanted to see how far she'd go. How far she'd go to piss me off. I walked back from her dropping my hand. She look me in my face as she brought her phone to her ear.

"Hey damon you busy" I heard some talking I didnt want to listen in his voice was annoying. Then she spoke again "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to the mikealson's?" I didnt want him here. I didnt want her around him.

I snatched the phone from her. I put the phone to my ear "come over and I'll kill you" I threw the phone. Probably broke it i don't care. I rushed to pull her clothes off. She belonged to me. "You want to fuck him?" It wasn't much of a question but this all pissed me off. "Yes" she said it with so much pride i almost wanted to fuck her sensless.

I backed her into the bed. She fell backwards into it. I let my pants fall around my ankles stepping out of them. I'd left her panties and bra on I wanted the luxury of ripping them from her body. And I did. I tore them from her. I'd pulled her legs to hang off the bed. She wasn't cumming but I wasn't gonna tell her. She didnt deserve it. I pulled my boxers around me thighs. I pushed myself into her. I started thrusting into her. I wrapped my hand around her throat.

"God you take me so well slut" she moaned out. "'Lijah" I looked down momentarily watching as I disappeared inside of her pussy. I reached my hand down and started rubbing her clit. I wanted to get her as close as possible just so I can deny her. Her moans got louder and louder she tightened around me continuously.

"Fuck elijah I'm gonna cum" her back arched off the bed. "No, fucking wait" her back went back to the bed as her nails went to my back. It felt good to have them scratching down my back making it bleed. I felt the blood running down my back. Her strength wasn't that good but I wasn't wanting to heal myself. I groaned out.

I wrapped her hair in my fist pulling it her back arched off the bed again. "Fuck you Elijah" she moaned out "yeah moan for me slut fucking take it" she clenched around me again. "Please let me cum" she whimpered. "No." I slowed my thrust. I pulled my hands from her neck and hair. I brought my hand to her cheek. I caressed her cheek as I slowly thrust into her. "You dont fucking deserve it" I slapped her cheek semi-hard.

I started fucked into her harder. My hands went to her hips. "I cant take it anymore" I hadn't wanted her to cum not just yet but I figured I'll be nice. "Apologize to me whore" i wasn't much hurt of her words from earlier but they did piss me off so much. The thought of damon touching her body like I do. Her legs started to shake as she clenched around me. "I'm sorry fuck I'm sorry" her hands clawed my back again. More blood came down my back. She came her legs shaking harsher.

I grabbed her hips at a bruising grip and I came. I leaned down hovering my lips over hers I pulled out from her. She leaned up to complete the kiss and I pulled back from her. "I'm not quit sure you deserve to be kissed" I still let my lips hover over hers. I stared at her eyes. I pulled back from her I slipped my boxers and pants back to my hips. I grabbed her body taking her to the bathroom.

I stayed to help her back. I grabbed her some clothes and covered her. I climbed into bed with her. I kissed her temple. "Kiss me... kiss my lips" I chuckled as I hovered my lips back over hers. I'd let her finish planting her lips to mine. She pulled back from me she layed facing me and I faced her. "I am sorry about earlier but I cant help but think that its true" her hands ran through my hair. "Its just business" it was just business and I'd seen the look on her face.

I knew she trusted me maybe it was hailey she didnt trust. She was married but who knew. Maybe she did.