Chapter 4 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Sorry it's just looking at her I can just tell how spoiled she is."

Kalawarner and Dohnaseek getting very irritated that were being ignored started to speak up.

Kalawarner: "Who the hell are you!"

Turning to look at the both of them he introduces himself.

(Y/N): "Oh, yeah sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Names (Y/N) or more known as Adam in the bible, The First human and Father of humanity."

He stated it like it was nothing to note even though hearing this would shock anyone.

Dohnaseek: "There is no way that you're Adam!"

(Y/N): "You're such a drag. I would appreciate it if you just leave just now and save yourself from your own death."

Rias knowing that the two fallen will most definitely not heed his words, signals Akeno to just watch. Wanting to see how strong (Y/N) is.

Mitelt: "There is no way I'm listening to a human!"

Deciding to not sit there like (Y/N) told her to she summoned a spear of light and lunged towards him. (Y/N) seeing this just sighs and just punches her on top of her head (fist of love!) knocking her out for a short bit.

(Y/N): "Wait a second I remember you."

Turning to look at Dohnaseek. 

(Y/N): "You're the one who chased both Issei and I in the park."

Seemingly starting to recollect of that time he remembered that there was another human at the time.

Dohnaseek: "So you were the human with the devil at that park?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I've actually been meaning to teach you a lesson for that time."

He then seem to vanish to both the fallen and appeared in front of Dohnaseek. Reeling back his fist he threw it towards his face. Dohnaseek widening his eyes seeing this, he barely managed to move his head out of the way of the punch. Not that it mattered because (Y/N) then shot his fist through Dohnaseek's stomach making him into a fallen donut. 

Taking out his arm out of the now fallen donut, he looked at Kalawarner with a 'you really want this?' look. Kalawarner seeing this decided now it was best to listen to him and leave. Watching her leave he was glad he didn't need to make another fallen donut.

Turning to look at the young devils nearby he just gave a thumbs up and walked over to the still unconscious Mitelt. Deciding whether or not to give her punishment now or later, he decided later as he just put her over his shoulder.

Rias and Akeno just giggled at this as they followed him by teleporting to the basement of the church the the church coming to check on the others.

-----------------------------------

Arriving at the church all three of them saw Issei confronting Raynare. Rias told Kiba and Koneko to not interfere wanting to see if he was capable enough to defeat her himself. Only to join in if Issei is in serious danger. Watching Issei stand up even when Raynare hit both Issei's legs with spears of light, and to then evolve his Sacred Gear. He punched Raynare out of the church through a glass part of the church. 

Issei: "Serves you right."

He then started to fall over but Kiba was quick to hold him up. 

Kiba: "I didn't expect you to defeat a fallen angel on your own."

Issei: "You're late handsome prince."

Kiba: "The president ordered me to to not get in your way."

Issei: "She did?"