"Where is this place, anyway?"I ask.

"Not so far away as you think, but far away enough from all the people."She responds and I bit my lip.I thought so.

I inhale a deep breath, a chills run all the way up my spine.I sense a different scent, my body strangely responding to it, before it fades away.I frown in a deep confusion, my breathing slightly picked up.

I feel a touch on my shoulder and I turn my head to Lila, concern written on her face as she stares at me.

"Darya, are you okay? You zoned out a little."She chuckles, her eyebrows pulled together.

"I'm okay.I just...didn't you smell that? Something very different."I gulp, still in daze.

She raises her eyebrows, dropping her hand from my shoulder,"Smell what?"

"I don't know, I thought I smelled a weird scent.Forget it."I shake my head, mentaly cursing myself from worrying her for no reason.

She doesn't say anything, but hesitantly nods her head.I can tell she wanted to say something, but decided not to, as  we kept walking in a comfortable silence.

"How many people are here? I mean, in the pack."At my question, the corner of her lips tilt into a small smile.

"There are at least 100 people at this exact place.But the whole pack is a lot more bigger."She replies, chuckling at my expression.

"How many exactly, if you don't mind me asking?"I furrow my eyebrows.

"At least, thousand members,"My eyes nearly bulge out of my head, looking at her in shock.I wasn't expecting this.

"The pack wouldn't even have been this strong without an alpha.It's really shocking to think about it.Her skills are wonderful.I really haven't seen someone so...powerful like her."She smiles.I raise my eyebrows, wondering who she is.I'm very curious about this person already.

It must have been really hard to do all of this with no help.Building up the pack from nothing to this, is no joke.

Kade told me that I don't have any drug in my system.I'm revealed, that I'm kind of free.I don't want to think about that man, and what could have happened if it didn't happen the way it did.

"You can follow me."The girl tells me, glancing at me from her shoulder.

She's an Omega, seems at least five years older than me.With light brown her just above her waist, straightened perfectly.Hazel eyes, complimenting her tan skin, and slight curves in all the right places.

I follow her behind, thinking about everything possible.I can't help, but feel a bit weird and nervous at the same time.I have a strange feeling.I try to shake it off as I continue to walk.

Soon enough, we near a door, and I stop, as she stands in front of it.Her eyebrows slightly furrow, before she knocks at the door a few times.

"She's not here, I can't smell any scent.You can wait here, and I'll inform her, alright?"She says, giving me a small smile.

I raise my eyebrows, before I nod my head in understanding, muttering out a small 'thank you'.I step inside, as she leaves.

My eyes instantly glance around, taking in each corner.

The walls are in a dark colours.A black wooden desk in the centre.It looks like an office.My eyes fall on some journals on the desk, as I sit down on one of the leather chair in front of it.I leave it as it is, not wanting to put my nose in someone's business.