𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"Youn never talk to me about your family." I said honestly. "It's like you know so much about my family but ion know shit about yours."

She shrugged before moving away from me. I could tell the topic was making her uncomfortable and I didn't want to intrude but like I'm knocking your lights out every night. You can't even tell a nigga about your background?

Like what could you be holding in from me.

"Ion wanna make you uncomfortable or nothing. I was just saying I do wanna get to know that side of you since I'm showing you every side of me." I expressed.

"It's not really nothing to tell because I don't know anything." She said, I looked over at her. "And that's really all I wanna get into with that topic."

I looked over at her. All I could do was nod my head before turning the music up. I didn't understand why she didn't want to open up about shit like family. It was confused considering she wanted me to.

Maybe shit like that will come along in due time. Maybe I just gotta be more patient with her and make her comfortable enough to know that she can trust me.

——————

"Bae," I called out as she held onto me closely. She was so drunk that she could barely stand so I was holding her up as we leaned against the wall. "Slow down."

"Take a shot with me." She whined looking up at me.

"Nana, you can't even stand like take a shot." I said before picking her up in my arms. I started carrying her towards the couch. We sat down and she sat in my lap as she sang along to the music.

"DEAR FUCK NIGGA! STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I USED TO FUCK WITH YA! POPPIN PLAN B'S CAUSE I AINT PLANNED TO BE STUCK WITH YA! DAMN! I SEE YOU STILL KICKING WITH THEM OPP BITCHES!" She screamed, I looked over at her.

"The song don't sound that damn good." I mumbled before sipping from the Casamigos bottle.

"You look stressed." Sleezy said. "Take a lot of them shots, you'll be better. Trust and believe."

"I ain't stressed." I said mugging him.

"She done done," Renni said walking over to me. "Get her some water before she start throwing up and shit."

I smacked my lips. "I tried. She not drinking it."

"Ok?" He said with a frown. "Throw some on her."

Sleezy busted out laughing but I didn't find that shit funny. She was gonna be mad as hell if I threw water on her and I ain't fucking with that. Renni ass play too damn much. "You play too much."

"I'm shocked you thought I was playing." He said sitting down between us. Nana stood up and ran over to Tommi and Bria who was twerking and started twerking too. I just shook my head.

"She was just sleep." Sleezy said before laughing a little. "Hot ass mess if you ask me."

"Literally," Renni said. "Look at them hoes."

"I'm surprised Bank and come to celebrate with her." Huncho said sitting next to me. "Nigga wild."

"She's the wild one." Sleezy said.