𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

En başından başla

"Do you not want to talk about it?" She asked looking over at me, I shrugged. This drive was far as hell just for some bitches to twerk and be drunk. We can do allat in the projects, don't you think?

"It's not I don't wanna talk about it. I just don't wanna start getting angry and ruin the mood." I expressed, she shrugged before chuckling.

"You ain't gon ruin my mood. You should be able to express yourself as freely as you want." She said.

"I just don't feel like dealing with that nigga no more. He annoys the fuck outta me. I'm tired of cleaning up behind his grown ass. Then Tinki dirty ass gonna drop Kylie off with Tiny and ran off."

"I still don't see why she ran off. Like she know her baby daddy in jail. Why leave?" She said rolling her eyes. "That's just bringing more responsibility down on you and she knows that."

"Bitch don't care. Bum ass knew she can't live off a nigga in jail so she got the fuck." I replied chuckling.

She shook her head. "You really don't like her."

"Why should I? She left my 4 month old little sister with my 14 year old sister. What type mind do she have?" I said looking over at her, she shook her head.

"Yeah, that's out of line." She said.

"That's why I wanna just get the fuck but I know Rylo and em need me right now." I expressed. "Without my dad, shit just harder than I thought."

"So are you not speaking to him because you're angry at him for going to jail or because him going to jail has made your life harder?" She questioned, I furrowed my eyebrows before glancing over at her.

"Both." I said. "I gotta do more shit that's taking away from time I could be using to perfect my craft. Not only that but I just turned 18 and I feel like I gotta take care of all 11 of my dads kids and then deal with they bum ass mommas too."

Her mouth dropped. "Did you have to call they mommas bums?"

"That's what they are, right?" I replied. "Can't take care of theirselves for nothing. I never noticed that my dad literally was taking care of everyone of them bitches lives. Funding shit he ain't have no business."

She shook her head. "That's a damn shame. At their fossil age they should've been had shit together before having a baby by any nigga. What?"

"I know they all didn't come from the right places but they could atleast try to get they shit together so they could do some shit on their own."

"Yeah," She said. "I see what you mean."

I looked over at Nana and started realizing a few things. She never talked about her family with me. I never heard about no problems she was having unless it was something with me. She never expressed herself or even open up about her past.

I didn't know much about her family life at all.

"Why are you making that face?" She asked looking over at me with a deep frown. "Your stomach hurt?"

I laughed. "I ain't making no face."

"You is. What's wrong?" She asked as she rubbed her hand on my face. I wanted her to move away from my mouth because they it was hurting from my braces.