"A dream, huh?" I muttered while staring at my own reflection.

"I wonder who was that boy?"

A face totally devoid of emotions. His eyes were beautiful but scary at the same time. Was he suffering?

I kept wondering about him until the very last minute.

After having a warm shower to calm my head down, I got dressed in my new school uniform.

To be honest the red blazer is pretty neat. It fits really well.

With a last check through my bag, I walked down the stairs and noticed Su-chan having her breakfast.

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's alright. Have a seat."

We focused on our breakfast in peace which took a few minutes. Su-chan goes on smoothly as ever. Despite her physical inability I can't help but admire her perfection.

Eleganto! Very Eleganto!

"Fufu, are you done complimenting me?"

"Stop reading my mind. It's scary you know."

"Ara is that so? It's not like anyone other than me knows you better, am I wrong?"

"...not at all."

Sakayanagi Arisu, my sister. We may not be blood related but she is the one most precious existence to me.

My real mother passed away the day my little sister was born. Father was fairly talented and had a well paid job, but not enough to buy a separate house. The three of us lived our normal peaceful days together in an apartment as one happy family.

Due to father's busy schedule, I had to take care of my sister alone on weekends. Our landlady Yumiko, used to live alone and spend her time with us too often. Her company was always a pleasant one. I always used to wonder if I had a grandmother, would she be as caring as her?

Unfortunately, the peace never lasted long.

It was my 8th birthday when I saw the news of an accident on my way back home after school. An image of a burning crashed bus, followed by a list of casualties along with each individual's identity, flashed in front of my eyes.

My legs trembled as if they were being pulled into the depths of despair.

Sister, father, they were no more. I felt my heart scream in pain and anguish.

Friends, neighbors, teachers, everyone encouraged me to keep trying my best and not to lose hope.

I was fortunate enough to have grandma Yumiko by my side, who took me in. She became my new hope and more than just a landlady.

I kept working hard. Studies were not at all a big deal. It was as if my brain provided me all the information I required beforehand.

My body growth and health conditions were no different either. In terms of physical strength I was considerably stronger than any average girl my age. I never practiced any kind of martial arts, but my body always moved on it's own whenever the situation was dire.

During my return after school, a delinquent cornered me on my way and pulled me towards a dark-alley. It was at this moment, when I realized my own fighting prowess. My body moved instinctively in self defense and he was beaten to pulp without mercy.

And hence I gained a new experience named 'violence', in my life.

However, that day, the chains of misfortune tightened even further.