➥ 𝟭𝟭

Mulai dari awal

"Huh? You too are siblings?" I asked, pointing at both of them as I looked back and forth.

Mikey smirked as he nodded while Izana sighed and brushed his hair back as he sarcastically chuckled.

"Not anymore." He says as he sighed once more.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion while suddenly feeling a pair of hands on my shoulder, making me jump.

I turned to look and it was Kakucho who was slowly pulling me back from the two.

"Please come this way so you won't get hit." He said.

"Huh? What do you- *crash*"

A loud crashing sound from behind cut me off from my question.

I squealed at the sudden sound before I turned to see the supposed brothers in a fighting position?

Izana's foot struck the table which caused it to break, both hands in his pockets as he glared at Mikey who seemed to have dodged the attack with ease and eyes that teased.

"Wha-"

Before I can even speak, they continued to exchange blows, both on equal grounds.

Ano to? Bruce Lee versus Jackie Chan? Wait, di yun mahalaga ngayon-

[T: What's this? Bruce Lee versus Jackie Chan? Wait, that's not important right now-]

"Huy, bat may nag-aaway jan?" I heard Panying announce through the mic since she was on stage performing as a singer a while ago.

[T: Hey, why is there someone fighting over there?]

The situation was getting worse since the two of them were disturbing other customers. Many began to cheer as if this was a rooster fight in a cockpit arena.

"Teka, nasan na ba yung mga bouncer dito? Bakit walang umaawat?" I muttered as I looked around, only to spot the security taking out money from their pockets.

[T: Wait, where are the bouncers here? Why is no one stopping them?]

NAGPUPUSTAHAN BA SILA?!

[T: ARE THEY BETTING ON THIS?!]

I turned to Kakucho who was behind me and told him to do something but he apologized and said that there is nothing to be done when the two fight like this.

Does that mean they always fight this way? No, forget that question first. At this point, they'll break everything and my salary will suffer.

"Hoy, kayong dalawa, kung mag away kayo dun kayo sa kalsada!" I exclaimed while Kakucho was trying his best to hold me back.

[T: Hey, you two, if you want to fight each other, go outside!]

"Ms. Y/n, please calm down." He says.

"Calm down? Eh kung yung kaibigan mo yung sabihan mo niyan?!" I exclaimed out of anger as I finally got free from his grip. But of course, if my day could get any worse, I pulled back too much that I tripped and fell, my face planted on the floor.

[T: Calm down? What if you tell that to your friend instead?!]

Tanginang heels kasi.

[T: Fucking high heels.]

]