"Ah~! Ch-Chi- Ngh~!" Zhongli moaned, clearly unhappy with the amount of teasing. He thought letting Childe play with him was enough but apparently, he wasn't satisfied. He may not be a spoiled brat but he definitely was the impatient type.

"Hm~? Use your words, baby~." Childe placed a hand on Zhongli's chest, seeing the need in his eyes grow.

"P-Please~! S-Stop teas-Haah~! Teasing me~!" Zhongli whined. Childe grinned as he did so and quickly flipped them around, Zhongli now on top. The brunette saw him continuously glance at the bulge below him, assuming what he wanted but still unsure. Sensing his hesitation, the ginger let his dominant side take over.

"Pull it down!" Childe commanded. Zhongli obeyed, a little surprised at his tone. Slipping one of his long, slender fingers into his boxers, Zhongli eased it down and gasped in shock at what laid before him. A twelve inch long dick was waiting for him. How was he supposed to do this? He had heard of this before, a blowjob if he could remember, but he never did one. Was he going to satisfy Childe enough? Raising both of his hands, he gently held the dick and kissed the tip, still unsure of how this was going to work or what to do.

"Fuck~!" Childe groaned as shivers of pleasure shot through him. Zhongli sensed that he was doing good and slowly eased his way down. But he could only fit three inches without gagging. Clearly dissatisfied, Childe grabbed a handful of the long brown hair and forced it down, grunting as it hit the back of his throat. Zhongli coughed and gagged on the dick, his mouth sore from the sheer size of it. His eyes crinkled up in pain, tears beginning to spill. But he didn't care. Nor did he want to stop anytime soon. Zhongli bobbed his head up and down, feeling that it would send his partner pleasure. And yes, it did. Childe bucked his hips up, causing Zhongli to choke again. Childe felt his length twitch, still keeping a firm hand on the brunette's head.

"Baby I'm close." Childe warned him. Finally, he released. With no chance of pulling off, Zhongli was forced to swallow the thick slime. As soon as the ginger let go of Zhongli's head, he pulled back and gasped for sir, cum still dripping from the side of his mouth. Giving them both a break, Childe swapped their places, him being on top once more. Childe quickly dealt with the remaining piece of clothing on his partner. Now completely exposed, Zhongli prayed to Celestia that nothing bad would happen. As he was lost in his thoughts, a finger on his chest awoke him.

"Turn over." Childe had lowered his voice but kept his tone firm. Once again, Zhongli obeyed. Now lying on his stomach, he tried to busy himself with his fingers as a distraction.

"AH~!" Zhongli bit down on his fingers. Something was repeatedly going in and out of his ass. It was too small to be his lover's schlong so Zhongli had no idea what was doing it. It seemed to hit every single bundle of nerves as possible. Looking back, he saw Childe shoving a finger in and then taking it out and replacing it with 2 more. His body trembled with each thrust, being reduced to nothing but a moaning mess. Childe was enjoying himself, pumping 2 fingers into the best ass in the whole of Teyvat. Using his hydro vision to create lube, he made a mental note of every spot that he hit that would make Zhongli let out an extra moan or his back arch. Now, he made use of his two fingers and began to slowly open up the brunette, making his hole as loose as possible.

"I-I'm close!" Zhongli moaned out. Childe immediately stopped when he said that. He got up, leaving Zhongli's gaping hole for the world to see. As the brunette sat up to complain, something around his neck cut him off. Childe had used his free hand to clamp down on his blemished skin, limiting his head movement.

"Now, now, be patient, my love~. You're doing so well~." Childe whispered into Zhongli's ear, using his hair to pull him close. The ginger grabbed both of his beloved's thighs and carried him to the table. Childe laid the brunette down on his stomach once again, looking at the plump ass before him. Even better, it was all his for the taking. Raising one of his hands, he slapped one of the cheeks watching it jiggle. A red streak formed across it followed by a moan.