"Yeah, my parents are Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy." Draco said, though his eyes weren't on Nico, but Raelyn.

"Narcissa and I were friends at Hogwarts, I'm sorry we couldn't keep in contact, but you know, had to go into hiding." Nico said, though Raelyn seemed to know what Draco's eyes meant and was definitely avoiding them. "Will your parents be coming?"

"Mother doesn't blame you, she understands. Father was tricked into becoming a Death Eater anyway, you wouldn't have been safe if you had kept contact." Draco said, turning from Rae to look at Nico. "And no, they won't. You're the only people who are coming who don't remember, and my parents don't."

"Shame, I miss her." Nico said, plopping down on one of the sofas a little further from the fire, Harry sleeping in the best seat.

"If you write to her it would make her happy." Draco said, Voldemort wasn't back yet, they had a few years where it would be relatively safe. "She misses you too, she doesn't say it, but she does show it."

"I'll do that, thanks." Nico said, looking at Draco gently.

"Sorry we took so long, mum had a bit of a meltdown about Bill's hair." Ginny said completely nonchalant as she walked out of the fire, sitting down on the sofa Harry was lying on, though he didn't take up enough space to stop people from sitting there. "It feels weird to see how small he was."

"What does she think is wrong with his hair?" Ron asked, rolling his eyes slightly, she had loved all of them having long hair before Ginny realised she was a girl, he couldn't understand why she was always trying so hard to cut Bill's hair now.

"It's long and messy, plus he has some charms tied into plats that she doesn't understand. He says it's for work and won't let her do anything to it." Ginny said, rolling her eyes as Bill himself came through the fire, looking a little sheepish.

His red hair was indeed a mess, the ends were singed, likely from one of the curses he ran into rather than the flu flames. His long hair had was messy and had random braids throughout, each one having a different charm attached, some seemed muggle, some seemed magical in nature, and some looked very old. Bill and Charley always seemed to be wearing very nice clothes, though the whole family knew that they were very money conscious, so it was probably just that they could find them for cheaper around where they were staying or they saved for them. They had more ability to save than Molly and Arthur after all, they had higher paying jobs and didn't have to feed so many children.

"Sorry, I didn't think these would cause a delay, I usually take them out before going home, but this time it's just a two day visit, including today." Bill apologised, looking sheepish.

"William Weasley! You will either remove those things or tell me why you refuse to!" Molly boomed as she came through the flames, Harry making a small noise in complaint in his sleep, his face wrinkling up in displeasure at Molly's anger disturbing his sleep.

"Mum, quiet, Harry is sleeping." Ginny said, her glare one that could match her mother's as she stared the woman down.

"Sorry Ginny, dear." Molly said, much more quietly as she looked at Harry with a soft expression, he was obviously relaxing now it was quieter.

"You don't need to whisper around him, though yelling will probably wake up. It was designed to be a deep natural sleep, not a magical sleep you can only wake up from with the potion waring off." Draco cleared up for the people in the room.

"You gave him a potion you made?" Mme Pomfrey asked, sounding disapproving.

"Yes, while I obviously don't have any of the paperwork now, it was recognised by St Mungo's after several safety checks and retries. I also tried it on myself in this timeline before Harry took it." Draco said, his eyes flicking to Lexsaidh as he spoke, though not for long enough for most people to take any intention from it.