" You won't talk to him for even a minute, please" Seokjin begged.

"Dad I'm getting really annoyed by this, I SAID NO!!" Yoongi Yelled in frustration and looked at his father.

Seokjin's hands began to tremble and Yoongi saw the tears that formed at his eyes.

"Yoongi, lovely child I understand" Seokjin said as looked away sadly.

" Can you wipe away those crocodile tears please"  Yoongi said walking pass Seokjin.

"how could you be so heartless?!!! you dear father is crying!!" Seokjin yelled.

"you think you can emotionally manipulate me into talking to my father?" Yoongi asked taking out a bottle a vodka from the cupboard .

"well depends is it working?" Seokjin asked.

"that's messed up" Yoongi said pouring into two glass.

Yoongi then hands a glass to Seokjin, who gladly takes it and drowns it down.

"Why do you want me to talk to him so badly?" Yoongi asked.

"to see if you could mend your relationship" Seokjin answered.

"that's not possible" 

"You wouldn't know unless you tried"  Seokjin stated

" He abandon me, when I needed him he sent me away, the only way I would talk to him is if he came to me first which would never happened"  Yoongi said finishing his drink and placing it on the counter.

Jimin is now 6 months pregnant and they now know the sex of the baby. They were going to have a beautiful baby girl. They're baby princess.

Jimin got a call from his sister's nurse saying that his sister asked to see him.

The insane asylum where his sister lives is named ALL IS WELL recovery institute  ( ironic). 

Jimin sits in front of the clear glass that separates him and his sister. Jimin's older sister Park Ji Mei has been here for six years and each passing year her condition gets worse. Requiring  her more medicine that Jimin struggles to afford. 

"Hello sister , How are you ?" Jimin asked calmly as he stares attentively to his sister whose arm are wrapped as to not damage herself and others.

"You haven't been visiting me" she said lowly.

"I'm sorry, it's not like I was trying to avoid you on purpose, I'm real busy lately" Jimin explained.

Ji mei looked down to her brother's stomach and saw the bulge.  It was like a switch was flipped and she stood up suddenly sending the chair behind her to flying to the ground.

"WHAT IS THAT??"  she yelled slamming her face to the glass staring intently at Jimin

Jimin reflexively covered his stomach.

"I'm having a baby" he said honestly knowing well that she would be angry.

"YOU DAMN WHORE!!!!! YOU FUCKING SLUT!!! IS THAT ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR SPREADING YOUR LEGS" She yelled repeatedly slamming her head to the glass.

Not long after men came in on the other side of the glass and held Ji mei down, they injected her some medicine and before long she began to calm down and was dragged away.

Jimin started to hyperventilate , it was hard for him to breathe, he gripped the side of chair as tears built up in his eyes.  A  nurse came beside him and helped him calm down. She  brought him to the lounge area,  as well as giving him a bottle of water and candy bar.

"I'm so sorry" the Nurse said.

"no, it's okay I had to tell her eventually" Jimin said.

" Her condition is worsening" the nurse stated. "slowly she loosing certain memories which will require different medicine"

Jimin placed his head in his hands.

" I see" that's all he could say.

" Should I call someone to pick you up" the nurse asked.

" no that's not necessary " Jimin said  before saying his good byes and leaving the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello imaginary readers. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. So Yoongi isn't the only one with a messed up past but Jimin's won't be revealed for a while.  

So This is how Park Ji mei looked before she, you know,Lost a couple of marbles

Lost a couple of marbles.

So This is how Park Ji mei looked before she, you know,Lost a couple of marbles