Anya takes Kate's hand which had been nervously tracing shapes on the table they intended to buy, "Well I'm glad you think of a future with me. That means you won't dump me after dinner with your mom."

Kate wraps her arms around Anya's waist, "That was never in the cards, Brown Eyes."

Anya rolls her eyes but leans in to kiss Kate. The second that their lips touch, Kate and Anya hear a loud exclamation.

"Ew gross!"

They pull apart to see a young boy standing there, his nose scrunched in disgust. The boy, no older than six, runs off, "Mommy I want to go home! There are people kissing!"

Kate and Anya look at each other and can't help the giggles that escape them. When their giggles subside, Kate leans in and kisses Anya again, his time without any interruptions.

They bring the table back to their apartment and with the help of Brady and Greer and the not helpful supervision of Deanna and Elise, they're able to get the table inside. They look around the barren apartment and Brady looks around surveying the place.

"Oh yeah," he says, "I'm imagining a flatscreen right there. Maybe a Nintendo Switch. Maybe an Xbox. And then in the corner, we have a pool table. The vision is so clear."

"This isn't a mancave, Brady," Deanna says rolling her eyes.

"Wait," Elise says as she stands in the corner, "The lighting here is perfect. Imagine the pool table pictures we could take!"

"We're not getting a pool table," Anya says, "But! I do like the flatscreen and Switch idea."

"Why settle for a Switch when we can also have an Xbox," Kate says as she smiles at Anya.

"Minecraft?" Anya asks.

"Minecraft."

Greer snorts, "You two are so lame."

"Lame and not single," Kate retorts as she points to the four of them, "What are you losers doing? Oh, that's right being lonely."

"Uncalled for," Elise says, "Anyway I'm playing the long game."

Anya looks at Elise, "Long game?"

"Yeah," Elise says, "I'm going to wait for Natasha and Kennedy to break up."

Anya snorts, "Yeah, good luck with that."

"Wait," Greer says, "Kennedy and Natasha? As in Kennedy Allen and Natasha Romanoff?"

"Oh yeah, you guys don't know!" Elise exclaims, "Anya's big sister is Natasha fucking Romanoff! This means she's related to Kennedy's fine ass. God, she's so beautiful and she took us out to lunch, and I made her laugh. She totally wants me."

Anya shakes her head, "I don't think she does. Kennedy's the type of person to laugh even when you don't say something funny because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings." 

"Besides who cares about Kennedy when Natasha is right there!" Deanna exclaims, "I've loved Black Widow since I was eleven. Anya can you maybe like invite us to a family event? A cookout maybe? Or do white people not have those?"

"White people have cookouts," Kate states, "What do you think they do on the fourth of July?"

"Get drunk, wear America merch, and listen to country?" Deanna supplies.

"While cooking out," Brady states pointing at them.

"You guys are not invited to any family events," Anya states, "I'm scared you might hit on my sister and her wife."