3. Double Shit

Magsimula sa umpisa

But it did not matter how much he wanted to, because he did not budge. He did not dare budge. It was not fair. Not fair toward anyone. Not toward his family, not toward Esther, and not toward that fucking child she was carrying. He, a fourteen year old boy, scared to the bone, managed to figure that out. How? That could remain a mystery, considering his lack of understanding any of the school subjects.

If you hadn't read all this, then you could've judged him to be stupid, since the stupidest people are usually the bravest, and the next thing he did was go find Isaiah. However, it wasn't like that.
Finn preferred telling him first due to Isaiah's love for his sister. After he smashes the living life out of Finn, he would tell him exactly what he wants him to do. Disappear from her life, marry her, or just put a bullet between Finn's eyes. Something had to happen sometime soon.

Walking up to Jeremiah's doorstep was the hardest, yet easiest thing Finn'd ever done. How was he supposed to tell a father that he had gotten his fifteen year old daughter up the duff? Easiest because, well, he almost didn't feel anything. It was like walking on clouds, waiting to fall back into reality at any moment.

Finn didn't even have to knock, seeing the head of the Jesus' household existing it, his gaze fixed onto the pavement.

Jeremiah hurried past Finn, not paying attention to him even when the boy's shoulder touched his arm in movement.
Shouts could be heard from the inside, which he worked out to be his fault. The hard wooden door had been left open, and, taking that as his only chance of doing it, he entered the house, leaving the door as Jeremiah had left it.

"What the fuck was in your head, eh!?" Isaiah shouted, with a half-filled glass of rum in his right hand, making some fall to the yellowish floor tiles in the kitchen. Isaiah couldn't seem to have noticed Finn's presence, and even if he had, he seemed too busy screaming at his sister for answers to do anything about it.

"Stop fucking yelling at me Isaiah!" Esther screamed back, "I am well aware of what I've done! Don't need a blooming lecture!"

"Wouldn't have to give you any type of parental scolding if you'd been more fucking careful, would I?" He questioned, visibly fuming. "You." He turned around, pointing at Finn.

(who was shitting his goddamnit pants)

"Where's your sister?"

Now, Finn had expected many things to happen, including the ones ending with him dead in the cut, but not this. Had he interrupted Esther saying his name? Did Isaiah not ask that yet?

"Dunno, haven't seen her today. Probably sleeping, though." He replied, remembering that it was before six in the morning, meaning that they had stayed up all night also, launching whatever they could at each other.

"Yeah?" Isaiah asked, looking at Finn for confirmation, who was staring at Esther. "She sleeping?" He repeated with rage in his eyes, this time making Finn nod slightly. "How about I go join her, then?" He smashed the glass he was holding to the floor.
Grabbing Finn by his collar, Isaiah pushed him against the wall, Finn gripping his arms, in an attempt to get him off of him.
"Stop it!" Yelled Esther, who seemed more panicked than she had ever been in her life.

"How about I go shag your sister, like you did to mine!?" Isiah shouted, his voice rising with each word. "You wouldn't like that, would you?" He added, pushing Finn even further.

"I trusted you. I did, I fucking trusted you, Shelby." He hissed, "I trusted you, and you ruined her fucking life, and now I ask you.. I ask you, you think you deserve to live after it?"

Picking up a sharpened knife from the kitchen table, and placing it to her throat, Esther snapped once more, "If you do anything, Isaiah, then I swear to God, you'll have two funerals in the same bloody day!"
Both boys froze, Isaiah dropping Finn and eyeing his sister with a terrified look on his face, moving toward her like he did to a spooked horse, "Fuck you playin' at, Esther, drop the knife!"