"Well.. now that you ask, I remember another reason." He slowly slid his arms around her waist pulling her close.

The feeling of having his breath fanning her face excited her. She giggled at the naughty excuses he whispered into her ear without missing a chance to smother her jaw, neck and cheeks with kisses. His lady love who was pleased with the actions, returned them in utmost fervour. Her fingers soon meddled with the buttons of his shirt while eagerly pushing the gentle giant on her mattress.

"Say 'I missed you' in Kannada." He managed to tease before his feisty lover completely hovered on his chiseled body pinching his sides, followed by arm and then chest. In no time, she was caged under his mighty build.

He sniggered,"Amarendra Bahubali missed his wife THIS much," nuzzling down her neck to bosoms.

The exhausted couple curled up securely in each other's embrace catching their breath.

"Naanu ninnanna miss maDtidde," Sweety softly said snuggling closer to Darling's torso.

"If this is how you'll be teaching, I can stay in school forever. We can conclude all the lessons at a stretch and take a test.. And if the result is positive, no more yevadik thelusu when people ask questions."

The siren went off indicating Prabhas to take rest. He sighed and went to bed while she continued cackling.
•—•-•-•—•

"Sweety, which place bakes the best cakes here?"

"Glens Bake House is really popular. Bake and Bloom customises the order brilliantly."

"How about one for Prashant?"

"That's a good idea. Let me call them."

Prabhas watched in a daze while Anushka spoke to the vendor in fluent Kannada while placing an order.
"Okay lunch time's up, back to the lesson."

Sweety's eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? Pupsu!"
Yet he nonchalantly carried her away.
•—•-•-•—•

The guests shook hands greeting one another with music playing loudly in the background.

Prabhas' surprise entry to the venue lit up the evening atmosphere. There were cheers and hoots everywhere showing how much affection he had earned from the team and their families.

Prashant stood awestruck till his hero approached him with a childish grin. "Happy birthday, sir!!"

Yash rushed to his pal locking him in a tight hug."Prabhas sir, this is fantastic! Welcome!"

"Thank you Yash sir. It's been so long. Khushi aythu." He scrunched his nose in shyness.

"You seem to be picking up on your pronunciation. Vijay sir, Prabhas is probably ready for dubbing." Yash nudged their film producer.

"Dubbing? I don't know-" he shook his head.

Just then, a parcel arrived stunning everyone. A 6-foot tall, white and golden cake, beautifully embellished with minute detailing displaying the directors name.

"Who ordered this?" Prashant's wife questioned the delivery man who humbly mentioned Prabhas' name.

Source: Galatta media (Twitter)

'High in the sky but grounded. He truly justifies his title', thought everyone as he posed for pictures and spent time with the invitees.

The bartender proffered a plethora of drinks from Scottish whiskey to local rum.

Yash sat beside his friend, who by now he considered dear than ever, holding a flute of wine. The pan Indian stars chatted for long hours in praise of each other's achievements. Prabhas lauded the team of KGF for their outstanding performance and mind blowing story.

"How are the Kannada lessons going so far, sir?" the director asked handing his Salaar star a shot of alcohol.

Muffling his urge to laugh, Prabhas nodded. This would remain an inside joke of theirs for the rest of his life.