Bonus Chapter (2)

Start from the beginning

So good..

You had always liked Suki's cooking.

But you've always wondered.

If Suki is Bonten's #1 assassin, then why does she cook and clean?

Is it part of her job description?

Did they make her do it?

Did she volunteer?

You- "Um...Suki...Can I ask you something?"

She hums.

You- "Do you enjoy your job as the maid here?"

Suki lets out a chuckle as she shakes her head.

Suki- "To be honest....I only cook and clean because it helps me keep my mind off things....until one day Ran bought me my uniform because he thought it would look cute on me.....I wanted to kill him that day..."

You- "Oh my god I would too!!!"

You two laughed lightly for a while.

You didn't want to wake up everyone else considering its Saturday.

Suki- "But then I started using it when we had strangers come to the hideout, because then I could eavesdrop and spy on out guests without any suspicions.."

You- "I see..."

You then remembered the time that Suki was a mess after first meeting Hanma and Shion.

You- "Um...Please disregard this if its TOO personal but....have you had to sleep with anyone to get info out of?"

Suki looks at you then slowly smirks.

Suki- "Why do you ask?"

You felt your cheeks turn a bit red.

You- "No reason.....its just that....I've noticed some guys flirt with you or....they just do it to tease you but I don't know..."

Suki then chuckles.

Suki- "There was a time that we were stuck at the hideout for a few months...we couldn't go out or bring anyone over....just stay here until things cooled down....and as the only female in the house....you get bored..."

Your eyes widened a bit.

You- "So you've slept with everyone?"

Suki sighs.

Suki- "Yes."

You- "Even Shion?"

Suki rolls her eyes a bit.

Suki- "Yes..."

You- "Can I ask WHY?"

Suki chuckles and adjusts herself so she could face you more.

Suki- "I know Shion is disgusting and annoying.....but he actually knows how to eat a woman out.."