Chapter 1. Gravity Falls

Începe de la început

"My sister tended to look on the bright side of things." Cue Mabel rolling down a hill of grass.

"Yay! Grass!" Mabel cheered. While a woodpecker pecks on Dipper's hat.

"But I was having a hard time getting used to our new surroundings."

Stan jumps out from the side of a tree. "Boo!"

"Ah!" Dipper screamed and fell over.

Stan takes off the weird water monster like mask.. "Ahahahaha! Hahaha!" He cackled.

"And then there was our Great Uncle Stan." Stan slaps his knee. "That guy."

While Stan was laughing, he started coughs several times and hits his chest to try and stop it from continuing. "It was worth it."

Stan was leading tourists through the Mystery Shack.

"Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he called 'The Mystery Shack.' The real mystery was why anyone came."

The Jackalope's antler breaks off a few feet away.

"Ladies and gentlemen, behold! The Sascrotch!" Stan dramatically exclaimed, gesturing his arms toward a Sasquatch wearing underwear.

The tourists started speaking excitedly, snapping pictures of the bizarre attraction.

Dipper was sweeping the wooden floor with a broom. While, Mabel is looking at the merchandise.

"And guess who had to work there."

"Ooh!" Mabel reached for the large eyeball before having her hand slapped by Stan's 8-ball cane. "No touching the merchandise!"

Meanwhile, Soos was driving the Mystery Cart back to the Mystery Shack.

"It looked like it was going to be the same boring routine all summer, until one fateful day..."

Mabel was peeking through some Stan-bobbleheads.

"He's looking at it! He's looking at it!" She quietly squealed. A boy was looking at Mabel's note.

"Uh.. 'Do you like me? Yes? Definitely? Absolutely!!!' ?" The boy worriedly looked around.

"I rigged it!" Mabel smiled happily.

Dipper, who was spraying a jar with water and wiping it, looked at her. "Mabel, I know you're going through your whole 'Boy Crazy' phase, but I think you're kind of overdoing it with the 'crazy' part."

"What?" Mabel blew a raspberry. "Come on, Dipper! This is our first summer away from home! It's my big chance to have an epic summer romance!"

"Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?"

(No time for a Flashback)