Chapter One. Return.

Techno pov.

     I was okay just a second ago, but now it felt as if someone had stabbed me in my heart. As if they'd started to twist the blade and just as I started to feel numb to it, they ripped it out, leaving behind an open wound.

     I thought I was better. I spent the time I needed to heal, to think things over and to improve myself. I thought I had moved on, it's been two years. I haven't thought about her in days. So, why now? Why now, of all times? After everything, why now?

     I stood still watching the figure in front of me. It looked just like her. Her figure, her hair, all though a bit messy, it was her. I couldn't breath as she spoke to me, soft whispers reaching my ears. "Hello Techno." A soft smile written on her lips. She reached forward to touch me and that's when I knew she'd vanish. She's not really here. She's not. I closed my eyes, ready for her touch to phase through me. That's when I broke down. My knees gave in, landing me on the floor as my eyes began to burn from tears forming. I couldn't keep myself together, it felt just the same as the day I lost her.

     I felt fingertips press against my cheeks and her lips pressing against my forehead. I let in a shaky breath and opened my eyes to see her. Y/N. She looked just as beautiful as the day we'd first met. My hands reached out to grab ahold of her, desperate to have her again, my vision blurring from the tears. And then everything went dark.

Philza pov.

     A loud thump could be heard downstairs while I was packing my things for mine and Techno's trip. I didn't think too much of it until I had eventually gone down with my bags. My grip loosened on the bags as I saw techno laying on the ground pale and covered in sweat.

     I hadn't seen Techno like this in a long time, maybe once, since Y/N had died. I thought he was better, so I'm not sure what could have caused this. Is he sick? I knelt down next to Techno, turning him to lay on his back. He groaned and mumbled out loud, "Y/N".

     I couldn't help but sigh, at least, not until I looked up. I felt my breath catch in my throat as I saw her. She was floating above me, a small smile on her lips as her hair fell down around her face, creating what felt like a curtain around Techno and I. Y/N. Oh god.

     "Hello, Phil." She hummed, sounding like a song I've missed. "Y/N- you're-" Before I even finished, she dropped to the floor effortlessly, her feet landing without making a single noise. "I noticed the yard, the flowers look lovely!" She continued on, rattling on about how the house looks nice and the weather is just as wonderful as she remembered. "Y/n?" I interrupted her with a shakey breath after sitting in silence for a long while. She turned towards me with that smile of hers, waiting, "You- you died, you're not supposed to be here!" I lashed out slightly, my buried emotions coming up towards her. It's unfair, I know. I watched as her face turned into a differnt expression, no longer was she wearing the same smile, and her form phased out slightly, as if she was leaving us again. She looked away from me, crouched down, and held her head in her hands. She let out a deep groan, that sounded like pain just before vanishing. I sat, watching the spot she had been previously as Techno finally came to.

     I think I understand now.

     Techno sat up slowly, pulling his knees up to his chest, "Please tell me I'm not going crazy Phil." He mumbled out, his voice sounding pained as he sniffled.

     "You're not." I responded, with a shake of my head. "That might be even worse though." Techno only sat still as I spoke. He then stood up with a heavy sigh, "I'm ready to go when you are."

      "Techno, shouldn't we wait for a bit or-" Techno cut me off, "No, I'd rather not." He picked up my bags and walked outside, leaving me alone in the "haunted" house.

---------------------------------------------------------
Nice :)
I finally got around to it, lol

746 words