Chapter 3 - The Sleepover

Start from the beginning

Jirou stood up and walked over to Momo. They reached out their hand so they were both standing then they held both of her hands and took a deep breath. "I THINK YOURE REALLY PRETTY AND A NICE PERSON AND IM SO HAPPY I GOT TO MEET YOU AND WORK TOGETHER TO BE HEROES!!!"

The room went silent.

"Aww that was so much cuter than I expected!" Said Mina being the fangirl she is. Jirou was blushing even more now as they let go of Momo's hands and sat back down in their spot. Momo was blushing more than jirou if possible.

"Anywho~ Momo it's you're turn." Said Mina.

At this point everyone had gone but one person, there was one card left in the hat. Hagakure, being second-to-last, reached into the hat and pulled out the last card. "Uraraka-san its your turn." There were some squeaks and gasps from the group (mainly Mina) even though it was obvious since she hadn't gone yet.

The invisible girl took a few minutes to think before speaking again. "I dare you to lick your elbow in 30 seconds."

"Easy." Blurted out Tsu. "I could do that in my sleep!" Asui licked her elbow. "That's cause you have a frog tounge, Ms. Swamp." Said Jirou jokingly. "You're just mad about what I made you do earlier aren't you?" Replied Tsu sticking her tounge out.

"Okay anyway, Uraraka-san I have a timer set. Are you ready?" The shorter nodded. "Okay, go!!!"

Ochako tried many times to lick her elbow, but she didn't have a frogs tounge like Tsuyu.

"This might be our first fail!" Blurted out Mina.

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Times up! guess you'll have to answer the 3 dares~" Said Hagakure.

Ochako knew they set her up to fail, because nobody had failed yet, but it was too late to do something about it now, so she stayed quiet.

The other's walked off talking amongst themselves and giggling.

A few minutes past before they came back with the 3 truths.

Everyone sat down, then Mina spoke.

"For your first truth, do you have a crush?" She started giggling.

Uraraka's Pov:

I thought of Toga, did I like her? I had this feeling whenever I was around her, but it was wrong. She's a villian and I'm a hero, not to mention that we're both girls. My parents would be furious.

They barely agreed to let me be a hero and if I liked girls they'd probably disown me.

"I think so, but it's complicated."

Mina squeaked and started jumping, while the others looked unsurprised.

"It's Midoriya, isn't it?" Said Momo.

Mina being the drama queen she is gasped and started rambling about how cute we'd be.

"Okay! before Mina never shuts up, next truth." Blurted out Jirou. 'Atleast Mina isn't rambling about me and Deku-kun anymore.'

Hagakure, not wanting to waste anymore time, spoke up. "Okay, Okay, when was the last time you pee'd the bed?"

"When I was 5 or 6." I answered almost immediately.

Mina looked unamused. She probably wanted an answer like 9 or 10 for drama, but that was her fault for picking an easy one.

I think she was hoping to get a different response from next truth considering her smirk.

"Okay then, for the last truth, what is your sexuality.

I froze.

I didn't even know, Toga had confused me with all these things she was doing. But I know I used to like Deku-kun (that's why when they asked if she had a crush, they thought it was Deku).

Mina and the other looked at me with curious eyes.

"Well, I'm not so sure."

Tsu started jumping up and down saying things like: I knew it! and, we've caught ourselves a fruit>:) (sorry💀)

Momo being Momo was trying to calm Tsu, and Mina and Hagakure were running around and squealing.

Jirou was the only one actually paying attention at this point.

They walked over to me and sat down so they didn't have to look all the way down to see me.

"Hey, it's no rush to figure it out. You've got all the time in the world."

I definitely needed that. I looked at them and slightly nodded with a smile.

3rd person Pov:

The rest of the sleepover went by very quickly considering they were all having fun.

The group watched Mean Girls (😌💅), played more truth or dare (the same version from earlier), would you rather, and board games. Mina had even snuck in some alcohol. She was the host after all, so no one was surprised.

It was the weekend so they stayed up late (still trying to be quiet because they weren't meant to be awake at the moment).

It was around 4am when they finally went to bed. Momo and Jirou were on the bed, Mina was on a reclining chair, and Tsuyu and Uraraka were on the floor.

Uraraka's Pov:

I had been thinking about Toga the second she left my dorm. 'Maybe I do like girls. But I like boys too. But I wouldn't mind dating other genders aswell. Wouldn't that mean I would date people regardless of their gender? I don't even know a lot of sexualitys names. Whatever I'll think about this in the morning it's already late enough.'

3rd person Pov:

With that Ochako cleared her mind, closed her eyes and turned to face the wall before slowly drifting off to sleep.

A/N: HOLY FUCK THIS CHAPTER IS LONG. Anyway I hope you liked it lol, it might take awhile to write chapter 4 because I have some things going on at the moment. Once again, I make this up as I go and I didn't have an ending planned until the second day writing it. Please stay and read the next chapter! I will try to publish it as soon as I can.

1574 Words <3