First Day of High School

Shizuo's POV

*buzz, buzzz*

"Mmmh....."

*buzz, buzzz, buzzzz, bu-*

"SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!" I swing my arm to knock out the sound.

*crash*

"......Damn it, that's the 25th one...." I got up irritated and picked up the shattered pieces of my alarm clock.

After picking up the pieces of it, I walked to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Once I finished eating, I washed the dishes and left some food for Kasuka. He usually gets up late and goes to school a different time than me.

I was in my room and stared at my new uniform for today. Yes, today was my first day for high school; at Raijin Academy. I'm trying to control my temper and live a peaceful life. Living up to my name, Heiwajima Shizuo. Shizu means peace or calm.

I put on my uniform. I wore a white t-shirt, without the first few buttoned, a light blue jacket and pants.

'So this is my uniform, huh?' I thought and smiled.

Before I left for Raijin, I wrote a note and placed it on the table near the food for Kasuka.

It read:
Dear Kasuka,
I'm off to Raijin and before I left, I made you breakfast. If it's cold, heat it up in the microwave for about 90 seconds. Enjoy. See you tonight at home.
-Shizuo

With that, I left and headed off for Raijin. I walked and I heard a voice calling out to me.

"Shizuo-kun!!! Wait up!" The voice shouted. I knew that voice, man was he annoying.

"Ah. Shi.....zuo...kun.....hah..." The brunet was panting from running. "Good morning!!" He looked up at me and grinned.

"Morning Shinra." I sighed.

"Hah...... I'm better. Let's go!" Shinra grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"Hey! I can walk myself, thanks." I snatched my hand from his grip and started walking ahead of him.

"Haha, I'm sorry Shizuo-kun! " Shinra was now walking side by side with me.

There was an awkward silence for a while until he broke it "Man, to believe we'll be in the same school again. It's like fate brought us together." Shinra had one hand on his chest and the other out.

"Whatever." I continued to ignore his ranting and before I realized it, we were at the front gates.

We walked through the gates and some cherry blossoms were blowing through the wind. 'Today is really peaceful.' I thought as a cherry blossom landed in one of my hands.

There was people giving out fliers and shouting to join their club, something like that. I wasn't interested in joining any clubs. But it was expected for all students to join a club.

'Hm...... Maybe I'll join the basketball club? I'll think about it later.' But, for some reason, I wrote my name on the sign up sheet.

"Ah! Heiwajima Shizuo I see. Practice starts tomorrow after school. I'll see you there." It looked like it was the coach saying that to me. I nod and walked towards the building.

When I entered Raijin, I looked for my locker.

"54.....57.....61.....64.....ah. Found it. Locker number 67." I opened my locker and placed my indoor shoes on the ground, took off my outdoor shoes, slipped my feet into my indoor ones, and placed my outdoor shoes in my locker, and closed it.