Prolouge

(Y/N) POV:

The only thing that I can only think at this particular moment was 'When did all the pain and torture that I have been through happen?' Nothing got better as my life went on. The only thing that was good about my before all this was about 13 years ago.

Flashback 13 years 

My life was good and I didn't have to care about anything. I never got on my parents and my siblings bad side before. Before everything went downhill, one of my siblings (who ever you chose) left their schoolwork on the table and I got a hold of it. I somehow knew what the problem was and I did their homework for them. They got back and took their work away from me when they saw that it was all correct. 

They showed our parents as well as my other sibling who was in the same grade as them, and they were all in shock. One at a time, they put different problems in front of me from different subjects and different grade levels to see how I would do and to their surprise, I got all of it right. I was feeling happy that we were all spending quality family time together, but they weren't, and they were all furious at me. At some point they all decided to take turns "punishing me" for being smarter then all of them, especially at such a young age. 

The only thing they did before I was 12 years old, was slap me, and keep me in a dark second basement that we had for emergencies only. They would feed me, but it was either bad or barely anything at all. They all would take turns on beating me up, and they all laugh and enjoyed every moment of it. The torture was only just beginning and when I finally turned 12, they brought out different items to torture me with. My dad's favorite item was some brass knuckles on both hands, my mom's was an old fashion horse whip on my back, one of my siblings would just waterboard me and my other sibling would just help out with holding me from trying to move out of the way. 

It didn't help that I was also chained in the room from when they decided to begin. I have not seen the sun, felt the wind or even got to go to school because my "family" didn't their reputation to be ruined because of me. The only people who I got to talk to were my "family" who only did this once a day, and I wish that they would burn in hell. I was already in my own personal hell on earth, and I just want this to be over with.

Flashback Ends

I hear the door open and the two figures that come into the room were only the people who I used to call mom and dad