Chapter 51 (Year 5)

Start from the beginning

"Why not? It's something to do with me, isn't it?" Harry asked.

"Don't, Harry," Neville said, looking at how freaked out Charlotte was, Harry looked over his shoulder looking at Neville.

"It's got my name on," Harry said again, Charlotte pulled on his arm but it was no use, Harry was stubborn and grabbed the orb anyway. Nothing happened at first, the others moved closer, as Charlotte looked at the aisle.

"Very good, Potter. Now turn around, nice and slowly, and give that to me." Black shapes were emerging from thin air, dozen wands were lit up.

"To me Potter." Lucius Malfoy said.

"To me." He said, again.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked, several death eaters, started laughing.

"The Dark Lord always knows!" Bellatrix laughed loudly.

"Always. Now, give me the prophecy Potter." Lucius said.

"I want to know where Sirius is!" Harry shouted.

"I want to know where Sirius is!" Bellatrix mocked, as they started closing in on them.

"You've got him! He's here. I know it!" Harry shouted.

"The little baby woke up fwightened and fort what it dweamed was twoo," Bellatrix said, in a baby voice. Ron leaned forward slightly.

"Don't do anything. Not yet-" Harry whispered,

"You hear him? You hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks of fighting us!"

"Oh, you don't know Potter as I do, Bellatrix. He has a great weakness for heroics; the Dark Lord understands this about him. Now give me the prophecy, Potter." Lucius said,

"I know Sirius is here. I know you've got him!" Harry shouted,

"Harry he's not here," Charlotte whispered.

"It's time you learned the difference between life and dreams, Potter. Now give me the prophecy, or we start using wands."

"Go on then," Harry said, raising his wand. The others did the same behind him.

"Hand over the prophecy and no one needs to get hurt," Lucius said, Harry laughed.

"Yeah right! I give you this - prophecy, is it? And you'll just let us skip off home, will you?"

"Accio proph— " Bellatrix yelled.

"Protego!" Harry shouted at her.

"Oh, he knows how to play, little bitty baby Potter. Very well, then -"

"I TOLD YOU, NO! If you smash it -!"

"You need more persuasion? Very well - take the smallest one- she ordered the Death Eaters beside her. "Let him watch while we torture the little girl. I'll do it." Bellatrix said, pointing to Ginny. They closed in around Ginny.

"You'll have to smash this if you want to attack any of us. I don't think your boss will be too pleased if you come back without it, will he?"

"So, what kind of prophecy are we talking about, anyway?" Harry asked.

"What kind of prophecy? You jest, Harry Potter." Bellatrix giggled.

"Nope, not jesting. How come Voldemort wants it?" Several death eaters hissed.

"You dare speak his name!" Bellatrix shouted.

"Yeah! Yeah, I've got no problem with saying Vol— "

"Shut your mouth! You dare speak his name with your unworthy lips, you dare besmirch it with your half-blood's tongue, you dare -"

"Did you know he's a half-blood too? Voldemort? Yeah, his mother was a witch but his dad was a Muggle - or has he been telling you a lot he's pure-blood?" Harry laughed.

"STUPEF— "

"NO!" Malfoy had deflected Bellatrix's curse, causing the red jet of light to go straight at the shelves of orbs. They all came flying down, glass shattering everywhere.

"DO NOT ATTACK! WE NEED THE PROPHECY!"

"He dared - he dares -he stands there - filthy half-blood-"

"WAIT UNTIL WE'VE GOT THE PROPHECY!"

"You haven't told me what's so special about this prophecy I'm supposed to be handing over," Harry asked, over them.

"Do not play games with us, Potter," Malfoy said.

"I'm not playing games,"

"What?" Bellatrix whispered.

"Dumbledore never told you the reason you bear that scar was hidden in the bowels of the Department of Mysteries?" Malfoy sneered.

That's where Draco gets it.

Charlotte thought as Charlotte stared at Malfoy.

"I - what? What about my scar?"

"What?" Harry whispered.

"Can this be?" said Malfoy, sounding maliciously delighted; some of the Death Eaters were laughing again.

"Dumbledore never told you? Well, this explains why you didn't come earlier, Potter, the Dark Lord wondered why you didn't come running when he showed you the place where it was hidden in your dreams. He thought natural curiosity would make you want to hear the exact wording... "

"Did he? So he wanted me to come and get it, did he? Why?" Hermione turned to the rest of the groups.

"Smash the shelves when Harry says so." The group nod.

Charlotte could barely breathe, her head was spinning, and she needed to stop Sirius from dying. She eyed Bellatrix, then a horrible thought entered her head.

In the books, Sirius was the criminal, but Peter is the criminal so could Peter die? No! No! No! Sirius, it was Sirius, she should watch Sirius...but if Peter is locked up in Grimmauld Place and comes could he die?

"NOW!" Harry shouted.

"REDUCTO!" Six voices shouted, the spell going in different directions, and several different shelves fall all around them.

"RUN!"