𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷 : 𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚢𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Yo reowned detective! You finally show up after all this time!" Goujin-senpai said as he locked his arm around my neck.

"Ahaha... It has been a busy week at the agency. Many cases has been showing up, you see." I chuckled at his cheery behavior.

"You sure seem busy these days. Don't puss your self too hard, Hiura. You live alone now, it will be hard for anyone to notice if you hapen to collapse." Mansaku who had come together with Goujin-senpai chimes in.

I nodded at him, "I'm fully aware of that. It's okay, I'm not pushing myself or anything. It's just..."

"Ahh the Void Artist right? I heard they had stolen a really expensive import necklace from the Inazuma jewelery store right?"

"Mhm. They're my duty to catch and lately they've been barely caught in the radar... Well, it's not like I can easily catch them even if they're constantly on the radar...."

"You criminal catchers sure have it rough huh? Well, I can't say that us lawyers haven't been having a rough time lately either..." Mansaku sighed as he fixed his cap.

"Heh, maybe you should take off that baseball cap of yours, maybe it would help you study those laws better."

"Hey, don't bring my cap to this. This is my identity!"

"Hold on both of you, don't start a fight."

Suddenly we can hear a commotion near us as people started to gather around it.

"What's happening?"

"Dunno, let's check it out!"

Curious, the three of us went to watch what it's all about.

In the center of commotion, a girl and a boy were standing face-to-face.

The boy were quite famous among the students. He got his good looks and all, so he was quite famous amongst the girls.

In the other hand, I don't think I've seen the girl before.

She have beautiful h/c hair and a pair of captivating e/c sharp eyes. Her figure was quite petite, yet elegant. With a feature this beautiful she should've been quite famous around the male students too.

But why have I not seen her anywhere before?

"Please go out with me, l/n-san!" The boy bowed while offering a bouquet of lily flowers towards the girls.

The students surrounding the two cheered in excitement while canting "accept him, accept him!".

Oh, it's just confession huh. Well, good thing it wasn't something seriou--

"No thanks. I appreciate your feelings, but going around calling other people to witness your confession, just to put pressure on me so I'm forced to accept your feelings is really not cool." The girl said interupting my thoughts.

What... This girl really has some guts in her.

The girl then turned to the crowds as they make a way for her to leave the scene.

The boy just stood there with a blank face, stunned by her response.

Heh, this is kind of funny. A worthy entertainment of the day.