"Thank you, Neta." You smiled and he nodded. You gave him the address, and he started off towards Evi's apartment.

"Oh wait!" He pulled into a convenience store and got out of the car. "One second, just wait here!" He ran inside the store before you could respond. You watched him through the large windows, scurrying back and forth across the store. After a couple minutes he came out with a large bag in his hand.

"What's all this?" You asked as he got in the car, handing you the bag.

"Well...I forgot to ask what she was sick with, so I just bought a bunch of different medicine. Plus she's probably dehydrated, so I got some water. Then I thought she would need something to eat, but I didn't know what she likes, so I started grabbing random things and I-"

"Neta." You cut off his ramblings and he shut his mouth, not looking away from the road. "It's all perfect, thank you." You looked through the bag at the random assortment of items and smiled.

After another few minutes, you pulled up to the apartments. Neta rushed out of the car to open your door for you. You tried calling Evi's phone but there was no response.

"I'll walk you to the door, if that's okay, I mean. Just to make sure you're safe. I don't want to impose." He waved his hands.

"You're not imposing. Come on, it's just over here." The two of you walked to the apartment, and you knocked on the door. There was no answer, so you knocked again, a little louder. After another moment, the door unlocked and Evi peeked out.

"Evi! You didn't answer my texts, I was so worried! Are you okay?" You looked her over as she opened the door up wider. Her face was flushed and her eyes slightly glazed over.

"Sorry...I'm just...so tired." She glanced up at Neta, her face contorting with confusion. "Neta? Am I hallucinating?" She looked back at you.

"Nope, he's really here. And we brought you some things to help you feel better." You put your arm around her and walked into the apartment. Neta hovered awkwardly outside the door. "Come on, lock the door behind you." You looked over your shoulder at him, jerking your head towards the inside of the apartment.

Neta startled, hesitating a moment before following behind you. You helped Evi to her bed and tucked her in. Her forehead was burning up. Digging through the bag, you found some medicine for her fever and gave it to her.

"Thank you, Y/N. You're the best friend ever." She reached up, slapping your cheeks lightly, her eyes rolling around sleepily.

"Mhm. Next time, just tell me you need help, dummy." You took her hands and lay them down on the bed.

"I'm so glad you're here with Neta too. I knew you two would start dating." She sighed contentedly and a fierce heat spread through your cheeks.

"W-what are you saying, Evi. We're not dating." You laughed awkwardly, glancing at Neta. He was staring wide eyed at the two of you, his face beet red. "J-just ignore her. It's the fever talking."

"R-right. Of course." He looked off into the corner, fiddling with a button on his shirt.

"If you're not dating, then what are you doing together, hm?" She closed her eyes, snuggling into her sheets.

"It..it was just one date, okay? And it didn't even happen so hush." You leaned down, whispering into her ear. Evi just smiled lazily before seeming to drift to sleep.

You looked over at Neta who was lingering in the doorway, trying to look at anything but you. You stood up and walked over to him, placing a hand on his arm. He jumped, turning to look at you.