"That's good. Buti naman naisip mo yan. Masyado ka din workaholic eh talo mo pa may pamilya na binubuhay" and here we go again i know where this is going.

"At least if the time comes na i'll have family, everything is ready diba?"

"Stop it. Before saying that mag girlfriend ka muna"
And yes even her she wants me to have a girlfriend like hello im only 29.

"Wala pa eh. They said it will come in the right time naman. So maybe i'll wait nalang" i said while laughing and i saw tine looked at me shock

"OMG! See that tine? Parehong pareho kayo! The difference lang is simon here is too quiet" She's bit annoyed na. But i got curious sa sinabi nya.

"Eh kasi ate ai totoo naman din. The right person will come at the right time. Hindi hinanap hindi pinilit at hindi minadali kaya chill ka lang jan ate ai. And yeah we're different parang too serious sya"
That's what tine said. And she's correct talaga just same with my point but im not that serious naman noh.

Mejo na off lang ako with what she said. Like she don't know me personally naman tapos sasabihin nya yun.

"Ate may Night life ba dito sa cdo?"

Does she like parties?

"Yeah. Don't tell me hanggang dito yan hanap mo." Tita aimee said while laughing.

"Of course duh! Simon do you go to bar or night parties ba?" Tine asked while looking at me in the eyes

"Uhm No. i much prefer to enjoy myself at home" i don't know but i can't stand it when she looks at me in the eyes directly

"What?! Don't you get bored? You know we should go tomorrow night. Para naman sumaya ka sa life"

Is she really like this? Straight forward masyado we're not even close naman

"No thank you. And im happy with my life"
I plainly answer. I don't wanna be mean but She annoys me

"Ay ewan ko sainyo. So simon since you don't have a plan tomorrow go with us nalang"

"Okaaay i guess. What time are we going?"

"Maybe 7 or 8. Para madami mapuntahan. Tara na mag pahinga na tayo anong oras na din"

"Wait. Where am i sleeping?" There's only 1 guest room kasi and please don't tell me we're going to sleep there

"Oh. Oo nga. Just use the guest room. Tine do you mind if mag stay kayo ni si in guest room? There's 2 seperate bed naman"

"Ah. No prob ate. You're not gonna do something to me naman diba?"

Is she serious? Like hindi ba sya nahihiya

"You wish. You're not even my type"
This girl is really getting into my nerves!

"Then that's good. All set ate"

"Si show her the room. I'll just clean this. Pahinga na kayo."

Tine followed me naman. And i showed her the room.

"Here we go. So which bed you want?" I asked

"Kahit ano. Parehong bed lang naman yan" natatawa sya na sagot

"Um i'll stay here near the door nalang. Go on the other side."

"Oh nevermind i'll just use this bed near the door."

"Ggggr! K fine!"

I went there in the other side, while she opened her luggage. I did the same i can't sleep without showering at night kasi.

I got up and going to the bathroom but she stood up and went inside first

"Me first! Thank you si"

Grrrrrrr! This girl gosh! Im not a short tempered person but nakaka inis na sya.

I don't have a choice but to wait for her! She's showering and i just connect my phone to speaker you know to play some music with a sound of waves it's so calming kase.

It's been 30 minutes and at last she's done and when she comes out i can see nagulat sya with the sounds.

"Can i see the playlist? Lagi mo ba pinapa tugtog yan?" She looks really curious and didn't even wait for me but she took my phone to check it.

"Yeah! And if you're going to ask me to turn it off. There's no way for you to do that."

"Im not. Why do you listen to it?"
Is she serious? Why need to ask!

"It made me feel relax and it helps me to sleep. So im not goin to turn it off."

"Ah. That's good. Yan naman din talaga purpose when i made that playlist" And i was really shock.

"You made this playlist?"

"Yeah. Im having trouble relaxing and sleeping so i made it and now i can't even sleep without listening to it. You should thank me it helps you din pala" She Chucklingly said 

"I guess? Then thank you" i said and went in the bathroom.

Im not gonna lie but It made my smile knowing she's the one who made the playlist hindi kasi halata.