Then the number plate was found, everyone blamed me but you didn't. But then you also got angry with me and let my.....mother take me away. I was going to tell you the truth about Varun but dad....ummm it was your dad's birthday so you didn't want to talk about anything and celebrate so I decided to respect that. Maybe bol dena chahiye tha. Then Varun and MS were arrested you came at the right time and saved my life. Thank you for that. Now coming to my mother hiding the truth. Yes I was shocked and I refused to believe you. And I needed a little time to think. I went come and confronted her. She accepted that she did it for Ishaan. I couldn't take it that she did it. But we never ever ever tortured Shivi. Believe me. I don't have any proof of that but I really don't know why Shivi started behaving like that suddenly. She and Ishaan got into a fight because Shivi called Varun a murderer. Then she called you and told you that we're torturing her, I was shocked nothing like that ever happened with her in that house. She suddenly started arguing with my mother,me , everyone. And I have no idea why!

Then....Shivi....she....she....fell from...the stairs. I......pushed her accidentally(she was stammering heavily, tears came to her eyes). Then I was in jail.
Now the big truth and my decision-
So I wanted to meet you but you didn't came. Maybe you heard I fainted in jail I don't know if you did or not. But you didn't come to see me.
Then Krish was there when I got the blood reports and got to know I was pregnant(a faint smile came to her lips with tears trickling down her cheeks) my happiness had no bound. I told Krish that I'm going to be a mother and Mr. Kapoor is going to be a father. Then you came and told me that you'll bail me out. I felt a tiny ray of hope is maybe still there. I called you at home told you about my pregnancy but no words came from the other side. Then Brinda came to meet, I requested her to let me talk to you once but she refused completely. I wanted to tell you that we're pregnant. But she didn't let me meet you.

But then I had to tell you the lie. The lie about Krish and I and my child. Now the big question is why?

She stopped wiped her tears with her fingers, drank some water. Ram looked at her blankly.
She took a deep breath.

Priya: I know you won't believe me when I tell you the truth. But I'll tell you anyway as you want to know and I feel you deserve to know.
So before you came to meet me after knowing that I'm pregnant, someone came and blackmailed me to lie to you.

She looked at him apprehensively. Ram's eyes told that he was shocked.
Ram understood that it's time for him to talk.
Ram: Who?
Priya: Your mom.
Ram: What? No no no. Why are you lying to me?
Priya(firmly): Told you, you are not gonna believe. It's time for you to be silent again.
So she came and told me to lie to you that my child is Krish's and I had a night of weakness with him. I told her that I'll not do that as the child is yours. But she threatened me that if I tell you she'll hire the best lawyer and prove that Shivi was murdered and it was not an accident so that I get lifetime imprisonment and she'll take our child away and she'll grow in a home without a parent as she'll make you understand that you'll never be happy with our child as she will always make you remember what happened with Shivi. And gave me a choice that if I tell you that the child is not yours I'll be in jail for only 2 years then I can raise my child somewhere else without a life risk.

Ram was dumbfounded.
Priya: But you came and didn't want to believe me. I was happy that you wanted to do the paternity test. I thought to tell you the truth. But then again she came and it took her absolutely no time to make you believe that I cheated on you. She manipulated you to believe that the child is not yours. And all your logics that you were using stopped working. I will not lie I was disappointed in you as I thought you wouldn't listen to her at least on that matter.
She stopped talking and looked down to her hands.
Ram: That's.....not possible.
Priya chuckled.
Priya: I know...I didn't believe it until she did that. But I'll not force you. You can choose not to believe me as you did in other matters. It's upto you to believe me or not.
Now why I chose not to tell you. I was going to tell you but seeing that she can manipulate you so easily that you completely brushed off the idea of paternity test, I had to choose. I had to choose my child's safety over anyone or anything. I knew that she will not be safe in that house. She'll have life risk. And you were grieving for Shivi also. I wanted to tell you. I really did.