part 2 pickpocketing gone bad

"Hmmmmm" a small raven hair girl was in her room trying to slove a puzzle in a video game. "why does LOZ have to have so much puzzles?" Marcy gave up trying to complete the puzzle so she's had a idea to go to the arcade and play some reto video games.

Later.

"OK 30 bucks is umm 60 tickets so I have enough" marcy started walking down the street and Actually looked where she's was walking finally she got to the arcade. "Wow I have not been here in a long time I hope they still have pac-man but I should pay for my wallet" marcy Reached for her wallet only to find our she didn't have it. "Oh shoot" there were probably two reasons why she didn't have her wallet someone pickpocketed her or she left it by home.

so marcy started heading home while walking past a ally way she hread a voice. "Wow 30 bucks?!?!" "Clam down Anne it's not that much... and the owner is marcy? That person looks kinda like that person that bumped into me yesterday" "let me see. Yeah they kinda do" welp marcy could her them chating witch means that's not a good idea so she's stopped at the front of the ally way and pulled out her phone to call her mom. So it would look like marcy was not paying attention to the fact that had been pickpocketed by two emo looking people.

End of part 2.

An:

I finally had a idea for part 2 oh lord that toke forever to write but anyways sorry for not posting for days or weeks I just have no ideas and I'm lazy.