Steve and Thor getting a crush on the transfer teammate

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N notices this. "I'll come to you!" Once he tries to move to Steve, he almost got shot on the face. He quickly moves back.

Steve look worried at Y/N. "Y/N, are you alright?!

"I'm fine!" Y/N yells back. "Where is Thor!?"

Upon que, behind Y/N, Thor fights a couple of their enemies. After finishing them off, he sprints towards Y/N. "I am back! Are you doing well Y/N?"

"I'm fine, although we're in a tough position." Y/N answers.

Thor move pass Y/N to look at the situation. He holds his hammer tight and grins. "Then let us bring them down!" He let out a warrior cry and jump into the battlefield.

Y/N look back at Steve, waiting what he should do. "We better make sure to help him." With that Steve joins Thor. Y/N joins in as well.

-

The mission successfully ended. They took out the HYDRA base and either eliminate the agents or capture them. Although successful, Y/N got a wound at his stomach. Nothing lethal, but still a wound all the same. Thor is carrying Y/N towards the jet while Steve is checking up on Y/N. They soon reach the jet with the rest of the team and flied back to the base. Steve and Thor walk in the medical bay. Thor put Y/N on a table. Steve begins checking out the wound.

"How bad is it?" Y/N asks, between hissings.

Steve grabs supplies to treat the wound. "Nothing lethal. You will be fine." He says. He begins to treat the wound.

Thor notices Y/N looking down. He thinks it's depressing that his new teammate got wounded on his first mission. Thor decided to cheer up Y/N with a bright smile. "How about we watch a movie when this is over?"

"That would be nice." Y/N says back.

-

After the Y/N's wound is treated, Thor is starting up a movie at the movie theater room. (Yes, Tony installed a theater room in the tower.) Thor takes a seat somewhere in the middle of the cinema next to Y/N's right side, who is holding a box of popcorn. The whole room is empty except the two.

"I heard the movie I put on has great reviews." Thor says. "At least according to Tony, however I am not sure if he was being sarcastic or not."

Y/N chuckles. "What movie are we watching?"

"I don't know the exact name, however a man called Adam Sandler is in it."

After halving an hour, Y/N felt asleep during the movie. Not knowing to him, his head falls on Thor's shoulder. When it fell, Thor looks surprise at Y/N, thinking there was something wrong happened. However, he quickly notices Y/N is asleep. Thor smiles at Y/N.

"You are adorable." Thor comments, admiring Y/N's beauty.

Thor grabs the popcorn from Y/N's lap and put it on his. He grabs a couple and eat it. Afterwards, he put his arm around Y/N. Then put his head against Y/N's. "I should consider asking Y/N for a romantic night out in the town."

Two hours later, the movie is done. Not only did Y/N fell asleep, but Thor eventually as well. Thor's head lays backwards against the chair while Y/N lay his body against the other side. Thor got multiple bits of popcorn around and on his body.

Steve wondered how Y/N is doing. He asked JARVIS where the transfer teammate is. Once he got the answer, he goes to the theater, where he sees Y/N sleeping next to Thor. Steve can't help but smile at Y/N. He's looking more peaceful asleep.