They were playing a good old mario kart race, a core game from the start of their friendship. Rey kept taunting Yves by nudging him with his elbow, trying to set him back and make him lose control over the wheel. Yves was, in fact, losing control. Not only over the stupid wheel in the game but over his sanity. With every touch of Rey's, Yves found himself getting more and more impatient. Yves caught Rey's elbow moving towards him before it could reach him and took that as an opportunity to put an end to his misery. He grabbed Rey's wrist, the shock of the impact sending the game controller out of his hands, and pinned it down on the bed. He hastily put his other hand over Rey's hard chest and pushed him down, then brought his knee and placed it at the other end of Rey's waist. Rey was now locked between Yves's knees and under the strength of both of his arms.

For a few seconds they just stared at each other, one in disbelief over what he had just done and the other one in plain shock over what was being done to him and by whom. Then, before he could tame it, a blush coated Rey's cheeks and ears, a pinkish glow rapidly growing into a cherry red. In reaction to it, Yves's face mirrored that of Rey's. Yves bent down his head, bringing it as close as 5 centimeters away from his friend's face, which resulted in Rey's breaths against Yves's face getting increasingly ragged.

   Yves's eyes opened wide in shock and alarm when Rey's lips laid themselves on his own. Contrary to the girl's lips, which were soft like marshmallows, rey's lips were rough, adding more effect to the kiss. But it didn't last long, with Rey retreating almost immediately, shock and a dash of regret flashing across his face. He looked away, embarrassed, and tried to pry his body free from Yves's restraint. But before he could succeed at that, Yves had taken hold of his face and was now eagerly pressing his lips against his. The same hunger yves had a felt in the bathroom stall surged again, clouding his senses now that he was feeding the demon. Rey tried to object at first but the force of the kisses made him lose himself as well.

  They parted their lips, each taking in long breaths, and stared at each other, searching for a speck of doubt shining in the other's eyes that would put a stop to what they were doing, only to find none. They were both adorning eyes that allowed no entry to the others' thoughts, a blank expression on their faces save for the tinge of blush that hugged their faces still.

  Abruptly, without warning, Rey had flipped Yves over and was now leaning over him, his strength considerably bigger than yves's. Yves, not used to being dominated, especially in bed, reveled in the feeling. It felt like a switch had been turned on in him, unlocking all of these new sensations. His wrists being pinned down by Rey's hands couldn't allow him to grab his face and bring it closer to him, so he did the next best thing. He brought his legs out from either side of Rey's body and locked them together at the base of his back, pulling him closer. Rey seemed to understand what Yves was trying to do and inched his head closer but not close enough for their lips to touch, still taunting yves even tho their mario kart game had long since been deserted. Yves saw the grin on Rey's face, understood its underlying meaning and then formed one of his own. The quizzical expression on Rey's face satisfied Yves as he lifted his hips and grinded against his friend's hips as best as he could in his position. A soft moan left Rey's lips, which further confirmed yves's suspicions that Rey had already become hard.

  The thought combined with the rocking of his hips didn't help yves much as he was also getting hard. He wanted more. He wanted Rey's lips against his own and his body laid flat against him. Rey shared this hunger that was ripping Yves apart, and so he abided to Yves's silent requests and locked their lips together.

This was different than their first shared kisses. This was laced with more surety and more thirst. They were practically torturing each other as their need for more intensified by the second. Yves bit Rey's lip and sucked on it before sliding his tongue in and meeting Rey's. Careful not to break their kiss, they both unzipped their pants and freed their dicks, rubbing against each other until a mix of moans and curses intertwined with their tongues. Rey had by now freed Yves's wrists, too busy clenching the sheets beneath him to maintain control, which was becoming harder to do with his orgasm threatening to be released. Yves took this opportunity to slide his hand down Rey's torso and grab his erection. It was bigger than his own but that was no surprise to him. With the help of the precum that had already slid free from the both of them he glided his hand up and down his friend's shaft, occasionally stopping at the head and giving it a slight twist, which drove Rey crazy. He could see that Rey was slowly losing control and that made him want to delay his orgasm even further, only to torment him.

  Rey wrapped a hand around both his friend's and his own dick and started rubbing them simultaneously, the effect stopping whatever games Yves was still playing as he found himself succumbing to the pleasure. He had never felt this much pleasure; sure there were a few girls that gave him hand jobs in the past but none were ever this good, none ever made him feel like he was floating. They both simultaneously let out loud moans as they came over Yves's shirt, tainting it with the possible end of their friendship.