welcome to cousins

Hi, my name is mila barlowe !

i am turning 17 this summer on the 13.july and i love reading. my whole life i lived in Cousins until my parents decided to move to Los Angeles for a year. since i can remember we lived in our house at the beach, our neighbors are the Fisher's. conrad, the oldest, jeremiah 'Jere', susannah 'Beck' and adam.

me and conrad are best friends since kindergarden, we've always understood each other no matter what. he was the silent one and i was the loud one.

jeremiah and me were always friends and during 4th grade also a couple. he was my first real crush next to harry styles (the loml in a bestie way).

susannah once told me,' one day, jeremiah will ask you to marry him, i know it.' i never believed her jere always had something for belly.

belly is my childhood 'best friend', we grew up with each other and sometimes we acted like we were sister. belly always crushed on conrad, but he ignored her and acted like she was a little child. belly says she doesn't like him anymore but i know there will be always a part of her heart wishing and waiting for conrad.

but back to me. i love taking photos and i am a cat LOVER. i am obsessed with listening to music all day long. harry styles and taylor swift are the loml. i have two smaller sisters, lyssa (15) and tessa (13).

we all live in a house wit my mom, christina, and my dad, michael. my mom grew up in cousins and her dream as a little girl was always living in cousins until her life ends.

292 words

A/N
hii so this is the first chapter of this book!

i will update probably daily but no promises...
leave a comment if you liked this little introduction for the characters!