| Introduction |

Welcome to Masked!!

Can you feel my excitement through whatever device you're reading this on? If I were to explain this book without the use of any spoilers it would have to be a rollercoaster and a rocket had a baby

CONTINENTS INCLUDE:
-Dark Harry
-Virgin Harry
-Enemies to lovers (specifically: friends to enemies to lovers)
-Secret relationship trope
-I hate everyone but you trope
-(there's more but I can't remember the rest lol)

I remember thinking to myself a few years ago, pre COVID that Masked would be a great name for a book. At the time I'd thought of it for a story about a hero. However, this story is about a villain.

My job here is to give you a bomb-ass dark Harry fanfic of an insane rollercoaster with hot as fuck smut on the way there. With that being said, Masked is for mature readers only.

This book contains mature content and graphic descriptions that are not suitable for all audiences. Specifically, an abusive relationship which contains r*pe, drug and alcohol use, and graphic descriptions of torture and violence. There will be trigger warnings placed at the beginning of every chapter if it needs to be there. However, Masked also contains detailed descriptions of sexual scenes and most likely there won't be warnings for those.

Please read at your own risk and take care of yourselves <3.

There will be chapters where puzzle pieces are given to you and it's okay if you are confused because as the story continues, the entire picture will come together.

Remember, be nice and also don't plan on stealing my ideas because that's a shitty thing to do, yeah? If I can conjure up this book then I believe you can create one too<3

Masked contains characters that I am positive will make you angry or along those lines. You're 100% allowed to shout and hate them with valid reasons but please, just don't shout and hate me lol. Remember! Characters are just like us. They aren't supposed to be perfect.

Let's meet them, shall we?

ESRIN

SAGE

Masked |H.S|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara