*𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀* 𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔

Start from the beginning

"They only disappeared." Son Gokū corrected, "We can't say for sure that they gave up."

"Eager to defend the lazy little things, aren't you?" Shukaku grumbled and y/n crossed her arms with a scowl.

'I don't mind him having issues with me, I'd just prefer if he kept it to himself.' she thought irritably.

"Ahem, anyways, the Blue Oni began to handle the job. Though they weren't too happy about it, they continued to watch over us to ensure that no human would try to use us as weapons." Matatabi continued explaining as y/n listened attentively, "One was killed when trying to keep an Uchiha away from Kurama. Others were slaughtered when we were sold as tools to the hidden villages. After us failed beasts were sealed within humans, the Blue Oni disappeared as well."

"Man... that's..." y/n frowned, "That's rough. The Crimson Oni suddenly peacing out, then the Blue Oni being eradicated in an attempt to protect you."

She paused.

"Ah, not eradicated. Tatsuya is still here. But listen, there's something you need to know!" y/n blurted, "These Akatsuki guys! I've no clue what they're up to, but you're in danger! You've gotta stay as far away from them as possible, cause they'll extract you from your Jinchuuriki!"

"Oh so now you decide to step up to the job again." Shukaku scoffed, "Make up your mind!"

"I did make up my mind! Both you and Tatsuya's family have suffered so I may as well try to take a little pressure off to you all!" y/n huffed, "Though I have a life of my own to handle, but I'll do my best to help you!"

"Hm? Is that so?" Matatabi murmured and y/n gave the giant cat a curious look, "Alright then, y/n-chan, we'll be counting on you."

Y/n grinned, giving the tailed beasts a thumbs up, "I'll make sure that you guys will never have to worry about being treated like tools ever again. I'll protect you! Just like this Aka person once did!"

"Promise?" Isobu asked.

Y/n tilted her head before offering her hand with a warm smile, "I promise. I swear on my life."

The Tailed Beasts all exchanged a look before nodding. They felt the sincerity in her words, they saw the determination in her eyes. Ah, yes.

"Crazy Crimson Oni." Shukaku scoffed while the others only chuckled at the sight of the little oni.

Isobu seemed delighted by y/n's promise and rested his very big turtle foot on y/n's raised hand.

'How odd...' y/n hummed with delight, 'Isobu isn't heavy at all like I would imagine a super giant turtle to be.'

She chuckled to herself as one by one, the tailed beasts disappeared. As soon as y/n was alone, she took a seat, pulling her knees to her chest.

Transferring chakra, huh?
Right before death.

Y/n closed her eyes, 'Alright, me. I know this will be tough, but it's important that you remember. I wanna know how to do this 💩.'

Remembering, huh? Remembering. Y/n was good at remembering things. She could remember what she had for breakfast the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that day.

She remembered the past few years with Tatsuya, learning new things from him and getting stronger with his help. She remembered his praises and his advice, the little smacks in the back of the heads that he'd give her when she was being stupid.

She remembered going in missions with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. She remembered laughing hysterically while Naruto and Sasuke were being idiots, she remembered going to Ramen Ichiraku with Naruto and tending to Granny's garden with Sasuke. She remembered trying to catch a peek at the weird books Kakashi always read, and she definitely remembered braiding Sakura's hair.