"Yeah, i mean when i first saw the mind flayer on the field, i went straight to Edward and Luke, they were the first people i theorised to," Alex says, feeding off Steve's idea. He nodded along, as if that proved his point.

"Maybe they did," Max suggested, "I saw Chrissy leaving Ms Kelly's office. She wouldn't go to her friends, they would call her crazy, and you... you wouldn't go to the police, they'd never believe you. But you might go to your-"

"Your shrink-" Robin exclaims, putting the pieces together.

"So we go to Ms Kelly then," Alex says standing up, "I mean i hate the bitch but if she can help..." she trailed off noticing Steve's glare, "And this place is giving me the creeps," she said in a smaller voice.

"C'mon, for once i agree with her," Dustin said, following Alex back over to the car. The girl had a distant look as she gripped Rocky's jacket tighter and looked over to his trailer, she had no idea where he had gone after she left, is he even alive.

No, she needs to stop thinking like that.

~~

"Whoa, Whoa, Nance," Steve said, calling out to the girl who was walking in the opposite direction towards her own car, "Where are you going?"

"There's just something I wanna check up on first," Nancy says to him, clutching her bag against her chest as she stepped.

"Something you wanna share with the rest of us?" Dustin asked.

"I don't wanna waste your time," Nancy shakes her head, as if unsure of her own idea, "It's a real shot in the dark."

"Yeah, Okay. Are you out of your mind?" Steve asks her, stepping away from his car slightly, he was going into his overprotective mode. Alex thought it was kind of sweet and that maybe Steve had a little crush returning on the eldest Wheeler sibling. "Flying solo with this Vecna creep on the loose? It's too dangerous, you need, you need someone to..." he paused and looked over to Robin who was stood behind him. "Here, I'll stick with Nance," he chucked her his keys, "You guys take the car, check out the shrink,"

Robin looks at him in a mix of confusion and amusement, "I don't think you want me driving your car," she says to him.

"Why?" Steve asks confused.

"I don't have my licence," she says, as if it was completely obvious.

"Why don't you have a licence?" Steve asks a little confused.

"I'm poor?" Robin responds.

"I can drive," Max suggests, Steve snapped his head over and Alex barely contained a laugh at his face, as if he was remembering that Halloween when he woke up barely conscious as the girl was driving dangerously.

"No," he doesn't even give room for an interruption, "Never again, please. Anybody but you. No."

Alex raises her hand volunteering herself, Steve shook his head again, as if having war flashbacks to the time he tried to teach her to drive, "Nope, no, your worse than the ginger."

"Alright, okay," Robin moves away from the group grabbing a torch from Dustin on the way and placing Steve's keys back in his palm, "This is stupid. Us ladies will stick together, Unless you think we need you to protect us?"

Steve goes quiet and slightly red, not wanting to offend either girl. Robin laughed a little in satisfaction and walked over to Nancy's car, the other girl shrugged to Steve and followed her.

"Be careful!" He yells behind them and then turns to the group of teens visibly annoyed.

"You just gonna stand there and gawk?" Dustin asked, making Steve roll his eyes and head towards the driver seat.

"Shut up," Steve shakes his head and jumped in, Alex swung herself into the passenger seat in Robin's absence. Leaving Max and Dustin in the back again.

"Always the goddamn babysitter," he said through gritted teeth, starting the car as she pulled away, driving dangerously as if to show he was annoyed with the arrangement.

A/N i know it took a couple days to get out but i have been super busy all week, updates should go back to normal soon.