𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 : 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

We reached a strange looking building where almost the people are dressed like her. We stopped at a big door where i suddenly felt afraid.

" Agent Y/n AKA moonlight reporting " The woman spoke. So that's her name, her name is y/n. " Agent moonlight, you may now come in" Someone said.

" Let's go, leo" She called, but i didn't budged. I can't move my legs even if i wanted to. " It's alright leo, I'm here" She reassured me by ruffling my hair.

I grabbed her hand in which she held onto it, giving it a tight squeeze, but not tight enough to hurt me.

The door in front of us slowly opened revealing a room full of people staring at the two of us. She spoke up and those words gave me a rush of relief.

" Walk tall... Leo"

Flashback ends

" I don't want to be rude master, but why am i wearing make-up and a dress?" I asked looking at my reflection at the mirror.

" It's the only way to get in and to complete our mission" She said while putting earrings on.
" Was the corset really necessary?" I asked looking at the reflection of the corset on the mirror.

" Why do i admire her again?" I asked myself feeling sorry for myself. This is what i get after i hugged and told her much i missed her earlier.

I remembered that she's like this. A little mischievous woman.

" Of course dear, you look so pretty~" She back hugged me making me sigh. " Also, were the bra and the-" I was cut off by. " Stop the chatter or we'll be late" She said and exited the room we are in.

I followed behind her and she took a quick glance at me. " Why are you walking like that? Walk with elegance my dear" She stopped and put her hands on her waist.

" Do i have to?" I looked at her and she raised a brow. " Fine" I mumbled and started to walk like a lady.

We reached a bar and there were slightly many people. " I can feel my sanity slipping out of my body if i walked there" I said. " You'll be fine, now let's go leo- or should i say leona" Y/n joked walking ahead me.

" I will kick you in this dress master" I warned and she just chuckled. " Good evening ladies, welcome to kiss of night" A guy welcomed us in.

As we stepped in the bar the smell of alcohol immediately greeted me. " I hate here already" I said. " Would you look at that our target is there" Y/n said and i looked at her direction.

A guy wearing in a tux with gold accessories covered him from head to toe. Surrounded by his guards and women.

" Talk about ugly" I said. " Yep, but we can't back out now" Y/n said and we took a seat a little closer to the man's table.

"  We need to draw his attention if we want to get closer to him" She said and i nod. " Oh yea, i almost forgot to tell you that i met the brother of my brother's wife and he's pretty easy to read" She said.

" Are you sure he's not dangerous? I mean you said your brother's wife is an assassin" I asked.
" Nah, I'll be fine even though he's working in the secret police" She shrugged.

" Are you serious master? The secret police, the organization that's trying to hunt your brother. How can you be so carefree?" I asked in disbelief.

" Leo, you know how i do shits right? I'll be fine" She stood up. " I'll go grab us something to drink 'kay?" She stood up. " Wait! What am i suppose to do here?" I asked. " You just stay there and sit pretty" She said and walked away.

Suddenly i can feel someone staring at me. I took a glance at our target and he's eyeing me.
When our eyes met he gave me a smirk that disgusted me.

" I don't get pay enough for this" I looked away. Y/n returned holding two margaritas for the two of us. " Excuse me ladies" A guard came to us.

" Heya, how can we help you?" Y/n asked while she put the margaritas on the table.
" Our boss wants to have a lovely chat with your female friend over here, he would like you to have a drink with him" He said while looking at me.

" Really? Oh my! Leona you're sooo lucky!" Y/n smiled at me or more like mocking me. " Well, are you coming miss?" The guard asked.

I stood up and clenched my fists. " Yes, thanks for the invite" I said and followed behind the guard.

I looked back at y/n and she just winked at me while taking a sip of her margarita We reached the man and he gave me a smile.

" She's here! Don't be shy! Come seat here" He tapped the seat beside him. " I think I'm good standing up" I declined his offer.

" Don't worry about the others, they'll be fine" He insist. " Fine" I said and took a seat beside him. " Here, a drink for the lady" He handed me a glass of martini.

" I don't like that drink" I said. " Then what do you want? Just name it and I'll get it for ya" He said. ' I want you to fuck off' i thought.

" No, I'm good and please don't ask me again or I'll leave" I warned making him shock. " Well then, i won't ask you again" He said slinging his arm on my shoulder.

I quickly took off his arm and move a bit far away from him. " Aw, don't play hard to get little kitten~" He scooched beside me and when I'm about to move a bit far from him again.

He grabbed my arm. " That's strange your arm is built like a man" He said making my breath hitch. 'Shit' i thought.

 'Shit' i thought