Her eyes bore so many emotions while getting lost in his. She snapped into reality when Prabhas kissed her nose. "So?"

Sweety simply smiled running her fingers through his hair. The moment was so intense that neither of them could react. Their relationship was one needless of words. They understood, interpreted, and communicated through eyes, magically falling in love with each other all over again.

-•-•--•-•-

Anushka hummed a tune stirring the soup she'd prepared. Her lover had practically stuck to her for the last few minutes like a baby, resting his head on her shoulder holding her waist, eyes closed listening to her sweet voice.

"Pupsu.."

"Hmm"

"Are you tired?"

"No no. I'm fine. Better after you came, to be honest. If stress wasn't abstract, you could see it liberating from my hands, feet, head, and body."

Sharing jokes, praising each other's qualities, paying gratitude, and occasional teasing was how they'd spend a typical evening together. Just the two of them in their own world.

"Listen to this, listen to this.." Prabhas patted Anushka's back. The latter was on 'siren mode', her laughter ceasing to subside due to the cynical jokes the former had been cracking. She pushed him away raising from her seat, pressing the bridge of her nose with two fingers.

"No-- no more-- please!"

"OK, come finish your food. I'll stop, I promise."

The cachinnation, as usual, went on and on even after the table was cleared and dishes were done. Prabhas wiped his hands and leaned on the wall in front of her.

"We need a serious solution to this! Drives me nuts when you don't stop while we're on IT."

Anushka drank some water and stood up looping her arms around her darling.

"Don't worry, I've finished laughing for the day." Tightening her grip over him, she inched closer, "So?"

That was it. Baahubali lost his mind. He gently caressed her cheek with one palm, the other sneaking inside her t-shirt, and soon their desperate lips met turning up the heat.

They slowly paced towards the living room towering on the settee with all barriers unleashed; a sense of privacy they had missed back in their city seemed to have prevailed drowning the ardent partners in a sea of passion.

-•-•--•-•-

A week flew by before they knew it and the producers were in the lavish bungalow with their director ready to narrate the script to the Lady Superstar.

Anushka slipped into a comfortable kurti and cigarette pants. She was exhausted from the long hours of their activities during the past seven days. Dabbing some perfume, she waddled towards the elevator pressing the button to ground level.

Prabhas and his friends were drinking tea and catching up.

"Hi, Sweety!" Pramod waved at the actress. A young man who Anushka wasn't familiar with stood up and bowed in respect greeting her.

"Please sit. Nice to meet you-"

"Mahesh. He's the director." Vamsi introduced.

After exchanging pleasantries and hogging on a scrumptious morning feast, the team gathered in the office again.

Nearly after four hours, "I'm convinced! Signing up for it, Vamsi Pramod."
The director gleed at his producers.

"Great work, Mahesh. You know what Pupsu told me? His intuition says this'll work and now I understand why. When do want to start?"

"As soon as possible, Sweety Garu."

"Eedentra inka garu varu ankoni? Rey Vamsi, for how long have you known her?" Prabhas exclaimed.

"It's no use telling him. " Pramod declared. "OK, Sweety we will officially announce this project on your birthday. In the meantime, the male protagonist should be finalized. Do you have anyone on mind?"

"What do you think of Naveen Polishetty? In my opinion, he's a wonderful entertainer. Chaala baga maatladtadu." Prabhas stated. "I liked him when he came here for the trailer release of Jaati Ratnalu the day before yesterday. But Mahesh, it's your call. What do you say, bangaram?"

"Of course, Mahesh should decide. Naveen is brilliant but let's keep him on our list and wait."

Everyone agreed wrapping up the discussion by late afternoon and the guests returned to Hyderbad that night.

-•-•--•-•-

7th November 2021

"Sweetu, watch this

"Sweetu, watch this." Prabhas walked into the room where Anushka was engaged in a phone call with someone.

He tugged her onto his lap, placed his cellphone in front of them, and played the video of her birthday wish on UV Creations' social media handle.

"How nice of them! I didn't expect it at all!"

"Neither have I received a wish like this from them. So we know who's important here, eh!" he wiggled his brows with a smug.

"You guys.. I'm.. thank you so much!" she broke into tears hugging Prabhas.

"Queen Anushka!" he funnily retorted with his deepest voice badgering her. With pride, the lover in him kissed his queen showering all his heartiest regards on her very special birthday.

-•-•--•-•-