THE NEW FRIENDS

Zacznij od początku

With what they had taken out of the cupboards, they gathered all that and put it in suitcases and / or covers so that they could carry all that the next day.

They were each in their own houses, doing all that, when Nickolas appeared through Sookie's bedroom window.

"! Nickolas!" Sookie said surprised to see Nickolas walking into her room.

"Hello Sookie. I'm not leaving until we talk," Nickolas said.

"I'm extremely busy and for that reason, I can't attend you, or waste my time talking to you," Sookie said.

"Before you listened to me; no matter, how busy you were, you always had time for me, now I see that it's not like that anymore" said Nickolas.

"OK we will talk. But you have thirty minutes per clock," Sookie said.

"What happened between all of us? Before we went on a trip, we were super good.

It is true that the last days before the trip, we have not seen much as we wanted, but we were fine.

During the entire month of travel to this day, something changed between all of us who now went from best friends to perfect strangers and we were left with the intrigue of what happened? Why are they ignoring us? What have we done to him?

Every time we have gotten close or made the slightest attempt to get close to you, you push us aside or simply ignore us; as if, we were some kind of plague or something like that.

The situation has reached a point where we had no choice but to come to your respective homes tonight to talk to you about it. Please explain to me, what have we done to make you act like this with us so that you completely ignore us? Nickolas said.

"I see that they have quite a few doubts and questions that supposedly they do not understand anything about why we have acted like this, but I will tell you: once, we were calling them on Facebook, webcam, by mail, directly to the hotel, etc., in short, by all the media we knew and nothing; until one fine day on webcam, some girls appeared, all petulant and spoiled, saying on your behalf that we no longer call you because you are too busy to attend us, that we leave you alone, we begin to have our own lives, we are no longer annoyances for you, that we forget that you exist, etc, that is what they told us, wearing the shirts that we with so much affection, we have given them before the trip, shirts that they had on, because they only had those t-shirts and nothing else. They also told us that you were sleeping naked next to you and due to our insistence, they had to get up from their beds to "attend to us", that we are hollow to you and I no longer remember what stupid things they told us; but what they told us has hurt our soul because we had considered you our best friends almost our brothers and after that day, everything went to shit ", said Sookie finally. Nickolas was surprised to hear everything that Sookie had said to him and with the pain with what each word had said, that Nickolas for a few moments, did not know what to say until he said the following: "Let me explain ..................... .." Nickolas was trying to tell Sookie through tears. "We don't want to hear anything from you, no more lies from you. All of you, for us, have died in that moment when you let them talk to us instead of you," said Sookie. So what does that mean? How far did our friendship get because of those lies? Nickolas said. "Yes, our friendship has reached this point," Sookie said firmly. "It is a pity because we are innocent and during that time we were abroad, we have done nothing more than try to communicate with you!!! We were like crazy calling them incessantly and without result; seeing your indifference towards us, we have been looking for you like crazy since we arrived in the United States to apologize for something we have not done, begging you to listen to us and forgive us. But after this conversation, it became clear that we were never going to get his forgiveness," Nickolas said sadly. "So is. They will never achieve our forgiveness! We don't want you near us," Sookie finally said. "I already realized that, as did the rest of our friends. It is a shame because the time we were away, we have done nothing but think about you and sorry for everything and because we have bought some presents for you. Finally, the only thing we are not sorry for because we did not do it is that they accuse us of having slept with them and forgetting about you, among other things that I no longer remember, "said Nickolas, devastated and very sad for Sookie's reaction. "So let's pretend we've never been friends and that goes for all of us," said Sookie. "OK, but when you guys find out the truth, I hope it's not too late for us to forgive you," Nickolas said. When Nickolas finished saying all this he left Sookie's house. He left the house crying because he couldn't believe what he had heard and the lie that those had told both Sookie and her friends. He walked thinking about the time they were out of Manhattan: every game they've played with their friends, their achievements, their triumphs, the new places they visited and wanted them to be there, the new restaurants they met, every place, each country, remembering their friends, the persistent calls they have made to their friends, etc., all in vain. He still could not believe anything that was happening and saw how the friendship of years between them was going to hell and all for those girls who did not know them at all. He called his friends and asked all of them to come to his house to tell them about the conversation he had with Sookie. When his friends arrived at the house, Nickolas recounted the conversation he had with Sookie. They all froze upon hearing what Nickolas was telling them. They were in shock, they did not know how to react to this, they were not expected at all, much less now that they were determined to see what they really felt for them. They did not know what to feel, think or say about it because this is something that they did not expect at all. The first reaction is to run away and tell the girls everything: that what the girls have told them is a lie, they did not know why they have told such a lie, that on that trip, they discovered that they have fallen in love with them because they did not stop thinking about them not for a single moment, they couldn't wait to be with them but they decided better to wait for the anger to subside and speak clearly with them about it and that for the moment, they would wait patiently for that moment.