''What is it?'' Asked Strange.

''Open it and see.'' Said Cristine.

Strange opened it. It was a new clock.

''Cristine, this is... this is amazing. Thank you.'' Said Strange.

''We don't have time for this.'' Said now time Dr. Strange and wlaked of.

Pietra looked the sircle and Then at America. She nodded. Pietra stepped in the sircle.

It showed a memory from Westview the day after Tommy and Billy got their powers. The Maximoff triplets were in the garden. Tommy were super speeding around the garden while Billy tried to shoot magic at moving archery targets Herb made for them. He didn't succsess. Not even once. While he did that, Pietra sat and read a book. But She know What was happening.

''You're really bad at this.'' Said Pietra.

''Wow. I really didn't know that.'' Said Billy.

He tried again and failed. Pietra got up and walked to him. She made his arms focus on one exact place.

''You got to Stop pointing at were the Target is, and start pointing at were tha Target is gonna be.'' Said Pietra.

''Super. Don't point at the Target. You're so gonna shot it Then.'' Said Tommy.

''Shut it, Tommy. Billy, you wanna hit the Target or not?'' Asked Pietra.

Billy nodded.

''Then Trust me. Don't point at the Target, But Where it's going to be.'' Said Pietra.

Billy held his hands in one position.

''And... now.'' Said Said Pietra.

Billy shot and hit the Target. He smiled

''I told you.'' Said Pietra.

Tommy stopped super speeding and looked at the Target.

''Wow, it Actually worked.'' Said Tommy.

''I told you.'' Said Pietra.

The memory was over.

''So, If i Get this Correct, that is Billy and Tommy?'' Asked America.

''Yes. I hope the other ke have it fun with them.'' Said Pietra and walked of the sircle.

Then America stepped on. It showed a me our of her as a little child. Two women walked to to her.

''Where's this?'' Asked Strange.

''Home. My moms. Son mis madres.'' Said America.

Little America have her mother a flower.

''Para mi? Au, qué Linda.'' Said Mrs. Chavez amd have America a kiss.

''A ver, te la pongo.'' Said Mrs. Chavez and putted the flower in her wife hair.

''Mm. Tan hermosa.'' Said Miss. Chavez.

Little America picked up another flower. A bee landed on it and America screamed. A multiverse portal opened and America's mother was sucked in. Soon, America too. Then the memory was over.

Pietra walked to America amd gave her a hug. America Then looked at Strange. America stopped the hug and tok Pietra's hand.

''You know, you were right. This is just a waste of time.'' Said America.

''America...'' Said Pietra.

''Hey, kid.'' Said Strange. ''That was the first time that you opened a portal, right?''