𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚏 '𝙽 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." She smiled back.

"Uh, we should probably get going. Bye mom." He said, waving slightly as he made his wave to the door.

"Bye Carmen." Tessa spoke, waving as well as she walked with the boy.

"Have fun you two." Carmen replied, smiling at the pair as they got into Tessa's car. She always enjoyed Tessa being with her son, and when she heard that they were going on a date, she was more than happy to allow Miguel out.

As the pair buckled their seatbelts, Tessa turned over towards Miguel as she spoke with a smile. "So, were we going, lover boy?" Miguel laughed at the new name before turning towards her.

"You ever heard of a place called Golf'N Stuff?" He asked, a smile present on his face as he spoke. Tessa immediately lit up.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The two teens pulled up to a stop at the parking lot of Golf 'N Stuff. Tessa turned the car off and started to unbuckle. "Alright, let's do it!" Miguel brightly spoke.

Both got out of the car as Tessa locked the car doors. "I can't believe you wanted to come to Golf 'N Stuff." Tessa said. She was more than surprised when he told her where they were going, realizing that she hadn't been there for a long time.

"Oh, I mean, we could go somewhere else if you don't wanna be here." Miguel spoke, his smile dropping as he turned back to the car.

They continued to walk up to the register stand as they talked. "No, are you kidding me? I love this place." She reassured the boy.

"Really?" Miguel said, his tone becoming lighter.

"Totally. My dad used to bring me and Sam here all the time." They got to the stand as Tessa gave the worker money and grabbed a ball, the Diaz boy grabbing a golf club. "Come on. It's going to be so much fun." Tessa said as they started to walk away.

"Okay. Lets go."

The pair stood together as Tessa hit the golf club, her turn was quickly done making Miguel set his ball down, ready to hit it when Tessa quickly hit the red ball and ran away while laughing. Miguel smiled as he shook his head before following her.

Miguel hit the red ball, making it go up the ramp, but the ball came right back down because he didn't use enough power. He shook his head as he grabbed the ball with his hands and walked up to the dog/ramp and threw it in.

"That works too." Tessa spoke, laughing as Miguel gave her a high five.

Both laid down on the ground as Tessa grabbed her club and lightly pushed the end of it to hit the ball into the hole. They then decided to head over to the arcade and play hockey with the stick figures. As they were playing, both would constantly look up at each other, making direct eye contact as they would smile.

They both started to play ice ball side by side. All of a sudden, Miguel threw the ball, it landing in the 10,000. "Oh!" Miguel excitingly spoke as tickets started to poor out of the machine.

"Oh my god. What the heck? I can't believe you just did that." Tessa said, smiling down at the pile.

"Okay. Let's see." Miguel said, picking up the pile of tickets.

"Oh my gosh." Tessas eyes widened at the number of tickets.

Both walked over to the prize stand, smiling as Miguel dropped the tickets on the counter. "Boom!" He spoke loudly.

"Wow." She said, staring at it in awe.

"All right, this is a lot." Miguel spoke, bending a little to look at the prizes. "Let's see, you could get 15 necklaces, an eraser, or 37 lamps."