“Well! I hired a marriage counselor.” He stated as a matter of fact and went on to give an overview “ I can’t begin to describe the difference Swara made to my life,” Sanskaar said, his eyes full of admiration. He recalled Swara’s face in the morning as she and Tara bid him bye.

She looked heavenly, he thought in a pink salwar, her hair knotted loosely as if done in a hurry. Of course, She had to drop Tara off to play school and had a few things to settle with the bank. 

“ It’s like I am a new person,” Sanskaar beamed  … “like I am having a second life …and the kid…God! I love her! She's the cutest little bean. It's wonderful, Arjun … Swara is wonderful.” He finished.

-----------

Arjun insisted on meeting Swara citing she must be a miracle maker to turn Sanskaar around and he can’t wait to meet her in person.

Sanskaar wasn't sure. He said he would check with Swara and Only if She is comfortable when Arjun will get to meet her. And it was an agreeable proposition. Much to his surprise, Swara didn't mind the idea of meeting. In Fact, she was excited.

 “I think you should invite your friend for brunch. We can surprise him with his favorite dishes. You must be knowing them. Of Course, if he is your best friend, you would and  Yes! I can’t wait to dig more secrets about you.” She told him with a wink.

So like Swara , Sanskaar smiled.

-----

And the meeting was a hit. Arjun had to agree, Swara has a rare quality of making people feel at ease at first instance. And he was even more surprised to find his favorite dishes and effort went behind to make him feel special. And the kid Tara was a bundle of sunshine. It was hard not to fall in love with her. The house no longer looked like the one from his last visit. It bubbled with life. Teasing banters happy faces . The charm was almost close to old times.

Sanskaar watched Swara and Arjun chat like old friends with a smile first and scowled as they continued … and looked like they would never stop.

He tried to ignore the alien feeling coursing through him which wasn’t a pleasant one at any cost. Unable to hold back any longer .” Who are you? Some long-lost twins?Jo mela mein kho gaye?” He blurted out startling them both.

Sanskaar ! Swara chided gently in protest.

Ah! Arjun nodded. Someone getting jealous. He couldn't help smiling. “Mrs. Bragazna,” he cleared his throat,” I feel something burning. Is it from the kitchen?” That earned him an extra scowl from Sanskaar. Possessive already huh! “ He murmured. 

Deciding not to make Sanskaar any more miserable, Arjun thanked them for all their hospitality.“I would love my wife and kids to meet You and Tara. I am sure Tara would love a little company.” And he didn't fail to notice the silent exchange between the duo. He couldn't make out a thing but it was obvious they shared some connection beyond words. 

“They are most welcome. Of Course please check with my boss first,” Swara pointed at Sanskaar with a quick wink.

“ Boss!” Arjun carried it further. “What do you think ?”

Sanskaar shook his head. “I am a boss only on paper. She rules” He gave Swara a teasing smile which earned him a smack on the shoulder.

-------

“Sanskaar!” Arjun squeezed Sanskaar into an air-tight hug outside the Mansion. “She’s just amazing and perfect for you. I mean...You both are..”  He paused looking at Sanskaar's puzzled expression. “Don’t tell me you didn't realize you are in love with Swara? Like really. It's all over your face, Bro!. I am so happy for you! Don’t ever  let her go.”