Chapter 42 (Year 5)

Start from the beginning

"- But you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter? Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but you are just as filthy as they are, so I wouldn't be surprised if you enjoyed it." Fred and George both turned around, glaring daggers at Draco. Three people grabbed Fred as Charlotte and Harry grabbed George.

"Or perhaps, you can remember what your mother's house stank like, Potter, and Weasley's pigsty reminds you of it- "Harry had let go of George, and Charlotte could not hold on to George alone. They both pounced on Draco. One punched him in the gut, and the other on the nose. Draco fell over, with both of them on top of him.

"GEORGE! GEORGE! HARRY NO! NO!" Charlotte and Angelina shouted, seeing blood on Draco's face and their knuckles.

"STOP! STOP!" Charlotte said, but they were not listening.

"What do you think you're doing?" Madam Hooch shouted. She hit both of them with a jinx that got them off of Draco.

"I've never seen behavior like it - back up to the castle, both of you, and straight to your Head of House's office! Go! Now." She told George and Harry. Charlotte wanted to run over to Draco, but she couldn't with all these people watching. Her fingers twitched. She wanted to scream at Draco and also heal all the blood that was pouring down his face.

Draco got up from the ground, grabbed his broom, and stormed off into Hogwarts.

"Go after him. He's angry." Lavender whispered to Charlotte as they walked up to her.

"I know, but someone could see," Charlotte whispered.

"Who cares! Just go, I think he's going to the Slytherin common room." Parvati said. She pushed Charlotte towards him. Charlotte decided to take their advice and run after Draco.

---

Thank god I had kept the cloak in my bag.

Charlotte thought as she knocked on Draco's door.

"Go away!" He shouted. She knocked again.

"Leave!" She knocked for the third time, and she heard Draco storm up to the door, before throwing it open. She took off the cloak, and Draco signed before opening the door more, and letting her in.

"What is wrong with you? Why would you do that?" Charlotte yelled. She had known that he was going to get beaten up by Harry and George, but still hoped it wouldn't happen.

"So what if I said some stupid stuff about the Weasley's? Weasley sucked! We made every shot, but still Potter has to come and save the stupid fucking day." Draco shouted, his shirt was covered in blood, and his nose was still bleeding a little.

"Draco! You provoked three guys who aren't afraid of getting detention for killing you."

"I don't care! We still lost!" He shouted.

"Draco! It's just a game! You can't just get hurt because of something you won't even think about in ten years."

"That's in ten years! Right now, I can be angry!" He shouted. He grimaced, his nose felt like it was on fire.

"Sit do on the bed, I'll help you get cleaned up." Charlotte signed, throwing her bag, that she had shoved the cloak in it. Draco sat on the bed as Charlotte grabbed some towels and a bowl of hot water from Draco's bathroom.

She put the bowl and towels on his nightstand, before dabbing the towel with water, tilting his head up gently with her hand, and dabbing the blood away.

"I feel like you always get punched in the nose."

"It has been two times now! My father will hear about this."

"Umbridge has already taken care of them. They get detention and kicked off the quidditch team." She told him.

"How do you know? You came straight to me." Draco asked. Charlotte shrugged.

"I just do. My back hurts from kneeling." She said before she sat on Draco's lap, her thighs on either side of him, as he put his hands on her hips.

"I already feel better." He said. She shook her head at him.

"Your nose won't stop bleeding. Are you sure it's not broken?" Charlotte asked, concerned. As she cupped his face and studied it, he nodded.

"I'm sure. It doesn't hurt, just a little bruising and bleeding." He said.

"Next time I get into a fight, I'm going to cover my nose first." Charlotte laughed as she finished cleaning the blood. She put the towel on the nightstand.

"You are an idiot, Draco Malfoy."

"Yes, but I'm your idiot Charlotte Potter." He said, kissing her on the lips, but he grimaced from the pain in his stomach and his nose.

"Oh god, no kissing for you. You need to rest." Charlotte said.

"Fine, but stay with me the rest of the night." He said. She nodded.

"I will." 

A/N- Fun fact, after I wrote Draco gets hit in the nose, I got hit in the nose an hour later.