Mal takes a bigger drink from the bottle, absolutely concerned why he chugged it in the matter of seconds. He sets down the bottle, staring at it. He wasn't sure if he should drink more of the alcohol on the shelf. Screw it, it's been awhile. I deserve it, don't I? He reaches for another bottle and grabbing it, taking off the cap. She finishes the bottle, glaring at Carter 'Jesus christ you arent planning on taking your time are you,' Carter glared at the one he is holding, "Nope, and I usually don't plan to. I try to get it all in my system at once so I don't feel like shit trying to drink more." She lets out a small chuckle as she reaches for another bottle, 'Alright,' He lets out a heavy sigh, chugging the new bottle as fast as he could. Or he at least tried to. Mal was only halfway finished with the bottle when he finished it. She was slightly concerned how he was able to chug it. He sets the 2nd one right next to the 1st one in the counter, almost regretting his choices.

Mal finished her 2nd one a few after him. She glares at him, 'I feel like chugging it wasnt the best idea youve had today.' "No, it wasn't. But oh well, what can you do about it now?" 'Not much,' A small chuckle came from her, 'Christ these lights are obnoxious,' Carter looked up from the bottles on the counter, "Tell me about it." He rubs his face, setting his hands on the counter. Should he go for another one? Was it wise? Maybe later he will. She climbs over the counter easily, grabbing the empty bottles that once had alcohol in them and throwing them into the bin under the counter. She glares at him, rubbing her face before bending down onto the counter, her arms folded onto the counter with her legs stretched behind her. He lifts his head to look at her, his own arms crossed on the counter. "Well, what now?" She shrugs, 'Not sure love,' She moves only one of her arms, setting her hand on his chin and gently lifting his head, Carter felt sudden butterflies in his stomach, glaring at Mal. "Oh- Uhm, w-what a shame." Mal glared back at him, 'What a shame?' Her voice was a bit flirty, her face got a bit closer to his. "Well- Uhm." He stuttered a little, becoming slightly flustered by how close she got. His emotions were getting the better of him now. She lets out a small giggle, giving him a kiss. He expected the kiss but still wasn't ready for it, becoming even more flustered. He didn't mind it though; he enjoyed the affection. When the kiss was over she didnt break eye contact with him. He admired her from where he was, soon sliding his hand up to her cheek and went in for a kiss himself. She leaned into the kiss, but didnt let this one go, pulling his head closer to hers.

He was only focusing on the affection he was getting from her, ignoring all the other stuff that's in the club. He only needs to focus on him and Mal now. She pulls him forward, almost onto the counter, He gladly let's her do so, helping her by pushing himself basically onto the counter. She stopped the kiss, pulling him over the counter in a bit of annoyance. He gets on the other side of the counter, glaring at her now. God he feels a little stupid for what he just kind of did, knowing that he should of been in the other side to began with. She pushes him against the counter, he was now leaning on it as she went for an aggressive kiss. He was surprised by her actions, but he didn't complain. He let her do what she wanted to him. She held his hips, pulling his lower body closer to hers. He moves his other hand up to her other cheek, holding her face now. He brings her head slightly closer to him. She moves her right hand up his back, pushing his upper body closer to hers.

Suddenly, a person came walking down the steps. They seem to be talking to someone? 'I just want to get a good view of what's in here!' She saw them, grabbing Carter's shoulders and pushing him down, falling to the ground with him. He falls with her. He couldn't get a good view of them from under the counter, but he lifted his head up anyway. The grunt reached the bottom of the stairs, glaring around. 'Oh my god- it hurts my eyes!' The grunt covered their eyes, walking back up the stairs. 'No way I can stay down there, we're going back up.' You could hear another grunt say something, but you couldn't figure out what as it got quieter. When they left she let out a small chuckle, pushing him against the base of the counter, making Carter quickly turn to her, even more flustered. God this man's feelings for this girl is through the roof right now. She frog sits on his lap, seeing how flustered he was she goes in for another kiss. He gladly lets her do so, pulling her in as she goes for the kiss. She moves her hands to his shoulders, moving down to his neck. She kisses his neck aggressively, but not enough to give him hickeys, she pushes him against the base of the counter as she did so. His face got even more red. He covered his mouth when she did so, just glaring down at her attacking his neck. Mal moved her hands down to his hips, grabbing them tightly as she did so. He wraps his other arm around her, pulling her closer to him. She was enjoying this to much, the aggressive kisses turned into hickies being planted onto his neck. He tried to lift his head fully up, letting her have as much space as she could. He loved the attention he was getting from her. She pushes her lower body closer to his, almost their entire bodies touching now. He didn't mind her being so close to him, infact he wanted her to be. The arm that was wrapped around her soon lowered to it just being loosely around her. She went a bit lower, close to his collar bone. She was all pushed up against him, tight against the wall, bodies tight together. He let out a sigh, but it was very muffled sounding from his hand. He was looking at the shelf now, not wanting to lower his head. She moves to the other side of his neck, sliding him down only a tad bit. He could feel every mark she made on his body, loving the attention.