"YOU TRAITOR!" y/n shouted at satoru.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T TELL SENSEI!" satoru defended.

"just because she didn't tell about it, doesn't mean you have to inform sensei that she wasn't in jujutsu high and just got back because you could sense her presence," suguru explained and let out a sigh with a facepalm.

"for once, I agree with suguru," shoko added, after puffing out a smoke.

"pfft give me a break," satoru whined and rolled his eyes.

"sensei.. please.. just let me settle it and I'm sure that I'll complete my missions. have I ever broke my words?" y/n muttered, her voice was soft to calm down the atmosphere.

'yes.. kind of..' satoru, suguru, shoko and principal yaga thought at the same time.

"shall we remind you?" satoru added, pointing his index finger at her.

"not the time, satoru," suguru interfered, using his hand to stop satoru from further actions that probably could cause a building to collapse.

unnecessary, exactly.

"even if I try to stop you.. you would go against what I said anyway. you're stubborn and that's what we all know," principal yaga stated, followed by a sigh.

the uncountable amount of sighs for today..

"and accept," he muttered, his voice was low and soft, but for sure the students could hear him.

'being stubborn for the right cause, it's not something I would want to stop her,' suguru thought, looking at y/n who is still facing the floor of the classroom. she doesn't want to meet anyone's eyes.

"..thank you, sensei," y/n murmured, unsure if principal yaga could hear her. she takes her steps out from the classroom and headed towards her dorm room.

the moment she enters her dorm room, she noticed three sticky notes on the wall that is right in front of her study table.

'whatever you do, be back safe - suguru'

'don't do everything yourself - shoko'

'good luck, I supposed.. - satoru'

softly, y/n smiles when looking at the sticky notes. she didn't want to take those sticky notes off from the wall.

"I guess new things aren't that bad after all," she muttered to herself, still facing the sticky notes.

"so.. now moving on to my next move..." y/n started, imagining the worst case scenario that could happen. once she could imagine about it, that is when she knows what does she have to do.

still, the information of what takemichi told her never leaves her mind. she wrote it in a piece of paper and hid it in between the pages of 'no longer human' book.

'the information.. I can deal with it later.. maybe meeting up with master tengen or find more books at the library about jujutsu and the items.. the question is, how did satoru got sealed? how exactly did shibuya vanished?'