The Maid Café

Not too long ago, I decided to start a maid Café business just to make some income on the side.
Most of the valkyries volunteered to be part of the maids running the Café.
The Valkyrie Café was built near St. Freya Academy in case the students wanted to drop by after school, which made it a popular location thankfully.

I was gonna pay a visit to the Valkyrie Café today just to see how it's going.

As I'm walking down the street, judging by looking through the window, it looks like a pretty lively and busy day today.

I walked up to the double doors and when I opened them, I got greeted by all the maid valkyries.

"Welcome back, Master!" All of them chanted together.

"M-Master?" I asked confusedly.

One of the maids came up to me.

"Yes, Captain, it was the head maid's idea to call you master whenever you're in the café."

"Huh, Elysia?"

Elysia was the head maid running the café, but she is also one of the most popular maids due to customer feedback and because of her elf-like ears.

Another popular maid was the strongest S-Rank valkyrie Durandal.
It was a surprise to me that she volunteered to work as a maid, although her being a workaholic, I should've expected it.
Durandal's reputation already made her a popular maid that the customers love.
I would be lying if I said that Durandal doesn't look cute in a maid outfit. I'm glad she decided to work here.

Elysia noticed me and walked up.

"Welcome back, Master! Would you like to eat? Take a bath? or enjoy me?" Elysia said in a seductive tone.

"Elysia... Stop messing with me..." 

Elysia pouted. 

"Hmph, you're no fun. I thought men liked this sort of thing..."

Elysia, it's not that I don't like this, it's just that we're in the middle of this cafe...

"Master, what brings you here today?" Durandal came up to me. 

"Durandal, you're going along with this too..?"

"Since it was the head maid's decision, I must go through with it."

I see you're as work-driven as ever Durandal.

"Well I passed by here just to see how things were going and it seems you guys are doing just fine. Good job!" 

"Thank you, Master!" They all chanted.

I got flustered this time.

"C-Can you girls drop the Master thing?"

"No can do, Master, hehe~" Elysia replied with a mischievous smile.

"Ugh, whatever."