A Little Girl Called Anya

ابدأ من البداية

'Skipping classes is starting to sound a lot nicer now.'

"What do you wanna do?"

"Anya wants to play with you!" She said happily.

"Okay, how about hide and seek?"

"Yay! I'll hide." Anya then went searching for a place to hide, meanwhile Y/n was just counting all the way go 150.

Why 150 you ask? Well it's because their castle is huge and Anya is short, meaning it will take a long time until she finds a good place to hide.

Anya could be seen running around the castle, when one of the maids asked what she was doing Anya just made a 'shhhh' movement, the maid quickly understood and continued doing her job.

'148...... 149.......150,now..... If I were Anya where would I hide......'

I walked around the castle what I know is that she's not in the kitchen, normal room, washroom, and her room.

I already searched the whole castle, but I still haven't found Anya! There is only one room left......

'Here I am....... I thought I'd never enter this room again...... Oh how the memories quickly flood back to me.'

"What has my life come to?" I mumbled as I looked at my brother's room.

"There you are!" I pointed at Anya hiding under Malleus' bed. "What do you want to do now?"

3rd POV:

"Anya wants to sleep....." She said in a quiet tone.

"Sure let's get you in bed." I held her hand as the both of us walked to her room.

'She reminds me of my little brother, I remember the time I accidentally hugged him too hard and broke his ribs.....'

'Wha?! Ha-ha broke someone's ribs......?! Anya is scared......'

They got to Anya's room and Y/n tucked her in for sleep. And Y/n got a story book.

"Which book would you like me to read? The story of the great seven, or maybe the story of the famous twins of teyvat?" She asks the sleepy girl.

"Anya wants to read the tales of Adepti!" She said energetically.

"Calm down. Once upon a time there stood a might god named Morax, he had these special people called the Adepti and they're job was to protect the people of Liyue from evil." She looked over to Anya who was already fast asleep on her queen size bed.

"Goodnight." She kissed the Anya goodnight.

Over the weekend Anya and Y/n has gotten closer, even if they only knew each other due to Y/n's grandmother (the witch of thorn)'s regard. Y/n is even seeing Anya as her own.

'I completely forgot about school........ What am I going to do now? Huh, my brooch.'

ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡: Anya will be joining the NRC entrance exam for kids on Wednesday, we will send the questions on the exam. Make sure Anya joins the school's kid event, Desmond's youngest son will also be joining. We must find out Desmond's plan of evil.

"Hey Anya, I am gonna be gone for a few days be a good girl while I'm gone." I turned to Anya while placing the necessary books in my purse. (The purse has no limit when it comes to space)

"Goodbye Ha-ha." Anya was just too focused on watching her anime. "Bye, I'll see you in a few days!" And with that she teleported to NRC, more specifically her dorm room.

Y/n POV:

"Welcome back." A voice said in the shadows. "Quick questions dear sister, what is your relationship with Loid? And where were you in these past 3 days?" I recognize that voice, it was my brother's.

'Uh oh...... Please tell me he didn't prefect the lie spell.......'

"Oh um......... I had a sleep over with a friend..." I said with a nervous smile.

"You are a very terrible liar, I don't even need the spell to know that your lying." He had a deadpan face.

"Fine......... I may or may not have adopted a kid..... But it was all for a mission!" I tried to defend myself.

"Well, at least I now know what you have been doing....... But what is your relationship with Loid, hmmm?" This is starting to feel like an interrogation.

"That is ummm........ Very personal....." I answered.

"That is a lie isn't it?! I saw what happened at Friday. I can't believe that my cute younger sister is already dating someone! I have failed as a brother....." Malleus looks more upset then the time I lost my special knife.

"N-no you haven't! You are definitely not a failure as my older brother! Plus I'm already 110, I'm not 74 anymore!" The two of us still continue to bicker on my boyfriend while 3 people were looking at us.

3rd person POV:

"They both still act like little kids, don't you think Sebek?" Lilia takes a sip of his tomato juice.

"YES THEY ARE STILL YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL. BUT THEY DO HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL SIBLING BOND." He whispered/shouted.

"Ahh it seems that Silver is asleep already. But Y/n adopting a kid is big news even to me....... Things are going to be more interesting."

Anya POV:

'Anya is so bored...... What's that?'

Anya was staring at a very suspicious looking wall with a picture frame on it. She then took a broom and hit the picture frame.

An secret entrance has been opened......

TBC.........

Anya introduction:

Appearance:

Age: 6

Parents: Y/n Draconia (adoptive mother)

Unique magic: mind reading. She has the ability to read people's minds 24/7 whether she like it or not.

Anya has gotten her unique magic at an early age which is very rare, you would usually get it at the age of 9-11.